Nigel's Game 7 Prop Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's Game 7 Prop Pick

I must be lost....I have placed a couple of wagers on the NBA playoffs...but since I don't follow it too closely, they are small and I basically make them so the games are a little more exciting.

However, I think there is a pretty strong Prop bet in tonight's game, so I thought I'd post it.

David West Over 3.5 Free Throws Made

I took this prop in Game 5, along with over 28.5 total points and boards...he had that by half...he also had the free throws by half time. In NO's home games, West was 4-5 in Game 1, 6-6 in Game 2 and 6-7 in Game 5. Two trips to the charity stripe may be all it takes to hit this. I think tonight's game is going to be pretty hard fought. I think there is a good chance Oberto, Thomas, Horry will guard West for portions of the game and look to foul him hard. If Duncan is guarding West and West hits a couple outside jumpers (which he has done with great consistency at home in the playoffs), I think West can drive on Duncan and get the charity stripe as well. If the game is close, I look for lots of free throws which I think will help this prop as well.

GL to all!! Man, I hope the Hornets can pull this out tonight.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

He goes four for four and he's magic on the stripe!

(A little twist of MC Hammer)

Can't touch this!

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X