• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Goose Sunday NBA

1 Unit Play

Denver Nuggets vs. Cleveland Cavs
    Over 204

In the past 5 games for the Nuggets, they have averaged 110.6 points per game and have shot at a 50.4% clip. For the Cavs past 5 games, they have averaged 102.8 points per game and shot at 45.5% clip. In those past 5 games for the Nuggets, they have allowed their opponents to score 98.2 points per game while shooting at a 43% clip. On the other hand, the Cavs have allowed their opponents to score 95 points per game but allow the other them to shoot at a 43% clip as well. With Larry Hughes running the point for the past 11 games, the Cavs are averaging just over 100 points per game at 100.9. They are a much better offensive team when he is at point and less stress is put upon Lebron. The Nuggets don't play defense period. There are no injuries for the Cavs but Marcus Camby is questionable for the Nuggets. The Nuggets head trainer Jim Gillen, listed Camby as "hopeful" for the game. I am hoping he isn't playing so it will be easier for the Cavs to get points in the paint, but either way it should be a high scoring match.

Bold Prediction:
    Cavs 107 Nuggets 101

6 Unit Play

Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
    Los Angeles Lakers -190

In the past 5 games for the Warriors, they have averaged 103.6 points per game and have shot at a 45.1% clip. For the Lakers past 5 games, they have averaged 107.8 points per game and shot at 47% clip. In those past 5 games for the Warriors, they have allowed their opponents to score 107.9 points per game while shooting at a 45.4% clip which is huge. The Lakers have allowed their opponents to score 102.7 points per game but allow the other them to shoot at a 47.1% clip. The Lakers have won 7 straight games vs the Warriors and basically own them. They are 3-0 this year vs them and in 2 of those wins, the Lakers won by double digits. I don't really need to explain how hot Kobe is but I do need to point out how well Odom and Walton are playing during their 4 game win streak. Walton is averaging 7.5 assists and Odom is averaging 6 assists during that span which is the key for the Lakers hitting on all cylinders.

Bold Prediction: Lakers 117 Warriors 113

Adding:

2 Unit Play

Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Detroit Pistons -200

Bold Prediction: Pistons 99 Bucks 94

Comment

Adding:

.5 Unit Plays

San Antonio Spurs vs. Seattle Supersonics
      San Antonio Spurs -2 1stQ
      San Antonio Spurs -4 1stH

Ray Allen is out today. Chris Wilcox is the hot man for Seattle right now but w/ having to guard Duncun, he will probably get in early foul trouble and be out most of the game. The Spurs have way too many weapons for Seattle to handle and should be a double digit lead by halftime.

Bold Prediction: Spurs 26 Sonics 19 1stQ, Spurs 51 Sonics 37 1stH

Comment

Adding:

36 Unit Play

Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers -190

Write-up above. Oh ya, and they're wearing their Sunday Whites (6-3)

Comment

Wow that's a big play on the Lakers. I like the play but I'm from the bay and hoping GS will make playoffs. Best of luck anyway.

Comment

Overall Day NBA:

5-1......(+25.2 Units)

Comment

Working...
            X