Detroit at Boston Game 5 Write Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit at Boston Game 5 Write Up

Guys I don't normally pay touts any mind, but this writeup seemed alright to me...Benny Burnside with the wrtieup.

Ben Burns

astern Conf. Finals GAME OF THE YEAR!!
    I'm taking the points with DETROIT. After passing on the side in Game 1 (won with the 'under') I've successfully "zig-zagged" with my 'sides' in this series, cashing with Detroit in Game 2, Boston in Game 3 and back again with Detroit for Monday's Game 4. I'm going to break with that pattern here though and go back with the Pistons for the second straight game. Yes, the Celtics are a very talented team and yes, they've had a fantastic season. That being said, they've been over-valued against the pointspread for quite some time now. In fact, after getting blown out in Game 4, they're now an awful 5-11 ATS their last 16 games, including just 2-7 ATS their last nine. Conversely, the Pistons are now a healthy 8-4 ATS their last dozen games. Almost every team that came to Boston this season was intimidated before the game even began. That makes it very difficult to win. The teams were much like boxers that used to fight Mike Tyson in his prime. Excluding the Buster Douglas miracle in Japan, almost every fighter that got in the ring with Tyson was terrified of him. Then, along came the veteran battle-tested Evander Holyfield and he wasn't the least bit intimidated of Iron Mike. All of a sudden, "the bully was getting bullied," and Tyson found himself upset, not once but twice. I make the boxing analogy as, in this instance, I feel that the Pistons are much like Holyfield. Like the fighter, they're experienced and battle-tested. While they surely respect the Celtics, unlike other teams that come here, they don't fear them. They were the first team to beat the Celtics here in the regular season and they've been the only team to do so in the playoffs. Without the intimidation factor, the Celtics become much more beatable. The Pistons tend to thrive in these 'defensive' games, as we find them at a highly profitable 8-1 SU/ATS the last nine times they played a road game with a total ranging in the 170s. They also tend to respond well when coming off a strong defensive performance. In fact, they're 27-6 SU and 23-10 ATS their last 33 after allowing 85 points or less in their previous game. During the same stretch, they were 32-9 SU and 26-15 ATS when coming off a double-digit win. Look for the playoff-tested Pistons to build on Monday's big win with another huge effort tonight. *Eastern Conf Finals GOY

If you are a Handicapping Service, unfortunately you may not post anywhere in this forum. (emphasis on not post anywhere)
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I am exactly the oppostie or contrary

I despise services I fade them like brandon lang and root and quinn...I was just making a point that this tout did a good write up I am no way shape or form advertising this guy.

Comment

Benny Burnside $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As Brandon Lang Fades like the Rest.

Comment

Working...
        X