Some thoughts on Conference and NBA Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughts on Conference and NBA Finals

I know that I haven't really been around to post plays and such on here because ive been busy. But I have been reading alot on here and some articles on some sites and I thought that since the NBA like all other businesses like to make money is it possible that we see the Spurs win tonight and the Pistons win tomorrow night just so that the NBA can squeeze out a game on saturday and sunday. I certainly think that it is possible that this could happen the Spurs get eliminated in 6 and Boston and Detroit with a game 7 on Sunday. Because if both series' ended by Friday night I think the earliest they would play a finals game would be Tuesday? I doubt that we will see both teams win and see a game on saturday and sunday but it wouldn't suprise me.

If this doesn't make any sense at all then by all means delete the thread and if anyone doesn't understand what im trying to say then reply and ill try to explain my thoughts a little better but im just putting in my 2cents trying to see if I have found an edge to possibly help someone make some money off of these games.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

you definitely have a point. I agree that the nba would like to have some games for the weekend. However, I think it would be the pistons who win and force a 7th game.

Comment

I would rather see Boston/Detroit game 7 than LA/ San Antonio game 6.

Comment

What will be the series lines for a Lakers/Celtics Final? :dunno:
        Celtics slight fave?

Looking at playing showtime :beer2:

Comment

jml, you think the celts would be favored? I think Lakers would be favored like -180 or -200 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            jml, you think the celts would be favored? I think Lakers would be favored like -180 or -200 or something.
            The lakers will probably be a slight fav, but the line will be small due to the Celtics having home court..I don't think it'll be -200...maybe around the -130 to -150 range...

now regarding the conf finals...IMO, we get no game this weekend...I think Lakers close it out tonight, and the Celtics win in Detroit....but what the hell do I know :beer2:

Phillyfan...regarding the date of the finals starting...I belive its Thursday June 5th

Comment

hmmm...shows how much I know about the NBA these playoffs...I was just figuring the Celtics had the NBA's best record, have home court...so naturally favoured. I guess the Lakeshow did come out of the better conference though...

But Lakers -200?
              I'd pound Boston with my car, mortgage, and borrowed money at that value...

Comment

I don't understand how boston is winning all of these games. They play good defense but it ends there. Their offense is so up and down and cannot get consistent play from any of their big 3. Id pound the lakers at anything less than -200.

Comment

Right now spurs up 6 at the half .... looks like I might be taking boston tomorrow night if the spurs hang on. I have the Pistons winning the series so I hope im wrong and the Pistons win ...

Comment

Following up on my theory, with the Spurs loss last night there will be no game on Saturday and that means ill be making a play on the Pistons -5. There will be a game on Sunday when the Pistons win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X