BV Monday NBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV Monday NBA

Going with pistons -3 first half. They are a dominate force in the first half. Rarely, I think twice maybe, in their last 10 games have they not been up by at least 3. Denver is very shakey and all their starters played a lot of minutes against cleveland. Pistons on the other hand should be rested after blowing out milwaukee. Denver played a late game before having to travel to detroit, detroit played an early afternoon game. Detroit should come out fast and strong while Denver should be a little lethargic.

Miami heat -5 first half vs. the hawks. Miami heat rested and at home. Miami has won 3 in a row vs. the hawks. Hopefully miami gets a little more depth to their roster tonight, we'll see if mourning comes back or not. Regardless, I think miami should be up big at half against the shorthanded hawks who are playing b2b nights after fighting hard to make an unsuccessful come back against the mavs.

San Antonio -4.5 vs. Goldenstate. All good things must come to an end. I don't think goldenstate can keep this streak up, especially in this spot. San Antonio owns an impressive road record to counter goldenstate's impressive home record. Goldenstate has some bad numbers when playing back to back. Goldenstate also traveling after a late hard fought game against the lakers. I expect them to be tired, while San Antonio's starters played very few minutes in their 40 point route of seattle.

1-2 day, 3-4 overall record. barely staying head because of my wager amounts.

Comment

Working...
    X