X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Bulls Write-up

Line curently at: Blazers +350, +9, Over 184.5
    Bulls -450, -9, Under 184.5

Yeah I know nothing more exciting than a write-up from a homer fan of a team currently 12 games under .500 but I'm definitely playing the Blazers tonight in Chicago. Portland 3-1 SU last 4 games (should be 4-0 since Ron Olesiak shockingly called Jarrett Jack for a bull**** illegal pick with 1:24 left in a 1-pt. game. You just don't see calls made in situations like that, so far in the backcourt. Nothing against KG of course that was a great shot he hit to win the game) but anyway Blazers 4-0 ATS last 4 and 5-1 ATS last 6.

Bulls 2-0 SU last 2, 6-2 SU last 8, 9-3 SU last 12 BUT they're 1-5 ATS last 6.

As for the O/U I'll probably stay away from it. Last 2 Portland games have gone over but 3 of last 5 have gone under. As for the Bulls 3-1 last 4 have gone over but 6-3 under last 9. If I had to make a play I'd take the under (Line moved down a half-pt. from 185 to 184.5 just a few minutes ago) but I hate betting on unders even though I should have learned my lesson already about playing too many overs.

These teams played earlier this season in Portland with the Bulls winning 88-86 in a game in which Portland covered the spread (3) and the game went way under (186.5)

Blazers +9
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

good luck, hope the blazers keep it going for ya

Comment

Adding one more play:

Blazers ML +400
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Finally able to get +9.5, so I'm there with ya. :thumbs:

Comment

love the blazers tonight ... dont bet many nba games, but i loved this card tonight, and the Blazers stood out like a sore thumb, hopefully we cash tonight!!
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

I'm on it with you +10 hope we nail it!!:beerbang:

Comment

its nice and all that you guys love the Blazers in this contest..

but you do know Brandon Roy is out for child's birth right?

Comment

Pirates nobody knew that at the time. Roy rode the bus to the arena and then got a call that his girlfriend is giving birth so he immediately flew to Seattle to be there. I obviously would have mentioned that in my write-up if I knew Roy wasn't going to play.

Comment

Still playing well without him as of right now..hope it keeps up

Comment

Working...
                  X