Pending: Boston For Title+135 5*

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
    YTD 2-0 +4*

Boston+9.5

10*

WTF??? How does this game turn into a 10* bet? :conf:

look what Boston did, going on the road, in game 3, after being up 2-0:

gm3 @atl--->bos -8
    result----> atl 102 - bos 93 (bos loses by 9/ loses spread by 17)

gm3 @ cle----->bos +2
    result----> cle 108 - bos 84 (bos loses by 24/ loses spread by 22)

It was different with the pistons, as they lost in game 2, and won game 3.

IMO, I sure in hell wouldn't lay 10units on boston game 3. :hide:

GL FSB

Comment

Strong numbers on backing a favorite in the playoffs when they are coming home after two loses and they are laying over 2 pts! Do the research I didn't believe it till I checked it out!!!

BOL To you on your play............

BB
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
        Strong numbers on backing a favorite in the playoffs when they are coming home after two loses and they are laying over 2 pts! Do the research I didn't believe it till I checked it out!!!

BB
        How many were laying double-digits? I'm sure it's a nice stat, but "2+" points and 10 points is very different.

GL fulton....I'm staying away, as I don't like either side!! lol...
        But gun to head, I'd have to take the home team I guess...

Comment

My actual point was, of all the games, this is not the game to go large on. FSB is up 4 units, has 5 units riding on bos series, and now this bet could wipe all that away. Flat bet that ****! :beerbang:

Comment

I am starting too wonder if I got carried away

as soon as I saw the +9.5 I went big because I could not believe what I was seeing...thats not how I normally bet. I could buy it back up until 9:00 eastern. I think your right HD, I may have made an error in placing this. Going to check out a few services see what there on, and possible buy back this one. Or at least make my loss not as much if Lakers do kill them....I had forgotten how bad LJ23 and company flattened Boston, my only inclination I was going on was the fact Boston had played everyone within 9 pts the entire playoff except the Pistons one game...I still think they can keep it a close game. I may buy back the play and Take Lakers for 5* or 7* depending on some info. Be back later.

Comment

I was gonna suggest that, but I needed to see where you were coming from.

look for lal -8.5, buy 1/2 back, and you have a middle opportunity. :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                I was gonna suggest that, but I needed to see where you were coming from.

look for lal -8.5, buy 1/2 back, and you have a middle opportunity. :beerbang:
                HD--do what you want with this information discard it like most people, but the golden loser Brandon Lang aka 2 for The Money is on the Lakers...to me this does matter...the guy is just brutal...yes he was on the Lakers the first game so he might be due...but I just have a tough time ever being on his side...I think I might stick with my wager on Boston+9.5...what I don't get is oddsmakers are saying this Celtics team is worse than the Spurs and Jazz, neither one of those teams was ever 9.5 pt dogs in LA *correct me if I am wrong...I just don't see how the Lakers will bury Boston--does KG have the flu or something? Yes the celts got smoked vs. the eastern conference in smaller playoff games, but this is a hugh stage and I just don't see how the Lakers can just dominate them the way the Celts play D.

Comment

I am not questioning if bos covers or not, just the fact that you layed way to much on this game. I dont know what your unit size is, but that bet would cost me a grand. I just dont think this is the right game to risk all that, the odds are stacked against you. GL FSB :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
                    the way the Celts play D.
                    6 times boston has given up over 100 points in the playoffs (much higher percentage, games played vs giving up 100+, then in the regular season)
                    boston has played alot games this post season, and it'll catch up to them!
                    IMO, lal scores over 100 today! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      How many were laying double-digits? I'm sure it's a nice stat, but "2+" points and 10 points is very different.

GL fulton....I'm staying away, as I don't like either side!! lol...
                      But gun to head, I'd have to take the home team I guess...

:dunno: Look it up!!!! You will be surprised I'm telling you Home Favs have been -6 -7 -8 -9 and they have covered it! It has happen 2 or 3 times this Year in the NBA!
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        I am not questioning if bos covers or not, just the fact that you layed way to much on this game. I dont know what your unit size is, but that bet would cost me a grand. I just dont think this is the right game to risk all that, the odds are stacked against you. GL FSB :beerbang:

HD--Not to disclose my units but they are not as much as yours HD, for baseball and basketball I do not bet as much as in football. This play is my biggest play for the playoffs but if I lose it will not cripple me, because I am up so much in bases the last 3 days...it will sting to lose dont get me wrong, but my 10* football play maybe hundreds of dollars more as I will change my unit size for football season.

Comment

2h play

Lakers ML-230

4*

I jumped on Boston too early bottomline this will save a little face...Kobe isnt going too miss 5 free throws down the stretch I see a lakers 10 pt victory.

Comment

1-0-1 +10*

Was hoping Boston wouldve failed at the end and Lakes win by 8. o well I'll take a sister-kisser.

Updated YTD 3-0-1 +14*

Pending Boston for Title+135 5*

Comment

Nice call I sort of feel Like I got ****ed again by the fakers! Last time was the 3 points in the last .05 sec!!:bang:

Comment

Working...
                              X