No 4th quarter choke!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 4th quarter choke!!!

Really have to question Phil right now for leaving the bumbling Luke Walton in so long, especially when Fisher has been playing well & at least drawing contact! Sloppy, terrible play, plus now Kobe wants to heave it up every shot.:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

On. The. Take.

Comment

Both Fisher & Kobe split ft's down the stretch. Just pitiful:puke:

Comment

Lakers got no heart. and Udoggie done got drunk:beer2:

been fun talkin to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Lakers got no heart. and Udoggie done got drunk:beer2:

been fun talkin to myself
          dont get rained on out there
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

OBVIOUSLY, the NBA wants the celts to win! :beer2: I really dont give a **** 'bout either team, but them celts had a tough time with ATL & CLE! Now, all of a sudden they are Champs? :laughing:

Comment

I agree HD, but I will say this- the Lakers are a bunch of pussies. No heart, every key player from the C's are in foul trouble & nobody but Farmar wants to take it to the hole? The two times down the stretch where Kobe just held the ball until the shot clock was down is everything I hate about the current state of the NBA. Still, I bet Bavetta is drinking a $1,000 bottle of bubbly with 2 hookers gargling his nuts while the 0s in his offshore bank account rises

Comment

I agree HD, but I will say this- the Lakers are a bunch of pussies. No heart, every key player from the C's are in foul trouble & nobody but Farmar wants to take it to the hole? The two times down the stretch where Kobe just held the ball until the shot clock was down is everything I hate about the current state of the NBA. Still, I bet Bavetta is drinking a $1,000 bottle of bubbly with 2 hookers gargling his nuts while the 0s in his offshore bank account rises
                that puts a great picture in my head :bang: :bang:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

:thumbs: KB has been playin' just like, LBJ did! Another win for the books! That is what I liked about Michael Jordan, He wouldn't be bought! :beer2:

Comment

i know youre down on the refs Dawg but Bos has won 4/5 2ndHs SU and the one they lost was by 6.
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Pierce was easily the best player on the court :thumbs:

What can you do... at least I moved into #2 for the wagertracker bankroll contest

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what Phil Jackson was doing putting Chris Mihm in the game?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
                          i know youre down on the refs Dawg but Bos has won 4/5 2ndHs SU and the one they lost was by 6.

This **** is beyond the refs! nuff said! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                            This **** is beyond the refs! nuff said! :thumbs:
                            your right its the lakers inadequacies ...... so stop taking them!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:
                            ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
                              your right its the lakers inadequacies ...... so stop taking them!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:
                              I can bet them to win next game, because I already have the series to end in 6 games!

Comment

Working...
                              X