X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA Plays***

NBA 216-170-13 +$7350

ML PLays 32-65-1 -$397

Small profit yesterday, so far I'm on....

Clev/Indy u181

Hornets team o95-105

2 units each

Continuing to play on Pacers unders...3 of last 4 games have gone under this number (they totalled 182 vs the Bulls) & they are 4-0 to the under in that stretch. Oneal is back which should deter Z fom easy shots...I expect a slower pace of game ( all 3 matchups this year totalled under 187)...the Cavs are playing their first of a 5 game road series, coming off a loss to the Nuggets. Despite the quicker pace to start game, they only managed 93 pts. They have scored 90 or fewer in 3 of the 4 games previous to that... Basically, I'm thinking that regardless of the winner, neither will reach 90 pts....

Lean to the Pacers, but I've been killing my totals plays by playing sides that end in close losses. Here are my thoughts anyway- The whole world will jump on the Cavs off a loss as a short fave. I'm not fond of playing the Cavs on the road to begin with- they are 1-5 last 6 ats as a road fave. They have lost 7 of 13 games su favored on the road. Indiana played the last 2 games @ Cleveland without Oneal, who will play tonight. IMO this line is based on perception, as earlier in the year Indy played Clev at home as 3 pt faves....Jermaine played that day & the pacers won by 10. The game totalled 184 & Pacers had 42 ft attempts...in reality this is a 15-18 road team playing a 20-15 home team, & given the recent road play, I would have to think the Pacers win this game....

Looking at the Dallas/NO game, first thoughts to the home dog+ the over. Also thinking the sea/Minny game goes under...

Hornets team o95- The Hornets are coming off a come from behind win as homedogs to Houston. They have scored over 100 pts in 6 of the last 7 games, & have gone over the total in 5 straight. Their worst shooting performance of late was 41% vs La, & they still got over the century mark. Dallas is playing their 6th & final game on the roadtrip before returning home tomorrow to face the Bucks. They allowed the Hawks to score 97 on 41% shooting & Boston put up 95, I see no reason why the Hornets can't top this. I look for NO to continue playing uptempo, & given their situation playoffs wise, it is safe to say they won't lay down at home....still eying a spread play.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-27-2007, 12:39 PM. Reason: added plays & reasoning
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

gl udoggie.... see the bills traded away TKO... i know we get walker in to fill a gapping hole on the d-line, but our linebacker corps is in flux now....crowell is coming off a broken leg, ellison has size issues... no middle linebacker... what do you think of the bills moves so far this year? its time to renew season tickets, but i dont know why im doing it lol....hopefully they can be competitive this year....

Comment

I'm ok with letting TKO go... he has only played 15 games the last 2 years (recording 2 sacks, o ints in that span). At least Darwin Walker is fairly consistent- he has only missed 3 games in 5 years & had 6 sacks last year. I am final withholding judgement until draft time...I am completely baffled that the Bills haven't requested talks with Patrick Willis or expressed much interest.. I just keep telling myself Marv was great at scouting/developing talent in years past, & IMO this is a crucial draft. Congrats to whoever gets Calvin Johnson, IMO he will be an instant impact... I wish the Bills could get him, we need a big wr for JP :thumbs:

Comment

Best of Luck Underdog :thumbs:

Comment

Gl Ud

Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Thanks Horatio.....

Dirk is questionable due to illness.....line now @ 5. NO team total is the same, & I think that's all I will play here... was thinking of playing the Hornets ml, but at +205, I don't think it's worth the risk....
            Last edited by Underdog88; 03-27-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

GL UD...:gulp: just might get in on sea, lookin' for more points, in the past sea has lost by dd at minne, although minne is not a team to blow out an opp.

Comment

I have to do it......

Hornets+6-107

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  I have to do it......

Hornets+6-107

2 units

me too :beerbang:

Comment

Pacers-1 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                    X