NBA Trade: Ron Artest to Houston for Bobby Jackson and Donte Greene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Trade: Ron Artest to Houston for Bobby Jackson and Donte Greene

NBA Trade: Ron Artest to Houston for Bobby Jackson and Donte Greene.

This probably gets the Houston Rockets out of the first round next year, IF they can go without having any injuries. (not likely)

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

i like the move for both teams. Sac town is clearly rebuilding and they get 2 picks out of it, but Green is just awful.

Comment

Yea, the likelyhood of T Mac making a whole year without an injury....not good. Yao has had his share too, and Artest isn't exactly an iron man himself.

Good addition for HOU though, as they are almost there (when healthy) and a guy like Artest could make a big difference for them imo

Comment

Everything boils down to Yao imo. Such a tough conference, I think the Mavs are in trouble & really 3 teams could go deep- should be another interesting year. Houston unders all day to start the season. Artest adds to the already solid defense:thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I agree Udog. Mavs are in trouble. They never should of gotten rid of Avery Johnson as a coach either.

Comment

I think this is a good move by the Rockets. If TMac and Yao can stay healthy for just one full year, they can really make a push for the playoffs. Artest is a good third option because the Rockets have not had one for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X