2 plays on Rockets/Clips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 plays on Rockets/Clips

tailing a lot of you and expecting a big night from Yao and well it's against my religion to bet an under.

Rockets -2

Over 187
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

GL Blazer Andy :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

T-Mac getting pissed and will be back with Yao 2ndHalf:

Rockets -3.5

Over 93.5
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
        T-Mac getting pissed and will be back with Yao 2ndHalf:

Rockets -3.5

Over 93.5

I sure hope so Blazer, I got Houston -3 for game (unposted play) and would sure like to see a comeback. Let's go Rockets!
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Tailing you on both of these 2nd half plays Blazer. Let's Nail'em! :prtytim:
          NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Rockets came through. TMac and Yao.

Comment

Rockets

come through but the overs just miss! A few of more 3's and we have a good day!
              :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
              14-19 -1115

NFL
              4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
              1-1 0

NHL
              3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                come through but the overs just miss! A few of more 3's and we have a good day!
                The 12 point quarter by the garbage Clippers pretty much killed it...

Comment

Working...
                X