Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suns spread looks weird to me...am I just crazy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns spread looks weird to me...am I just crazy?

Whats going on with that Suns spread? Only giving four points to the lowly Warriors who most likely won't even make the playoffs for what the 13th year straight? I personally like the Suns alot, but I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this line. Perhaps the Suns are benching their starters more often than not because playoffs are right around the corner and they most likely won't catch Dallas for the one seed? Any info is appreciated, took a three week break from gambling after going on a monster NBA run. Looking to get back with a win.

I am waiting to see how the line shifts and an injury report before the game....Likely will be on the Suns big.

Comment

the line is what is for a couple reasons I believe ... until last game against SA, GS was playing very good basketball and were covering almost every game, Golden State is also playing to end their playoff drought, while the Suns have already clinched the 2 seed pretty much in the West and I am sure the Suns arent interested in losing one of their players to a fluke injury at the end of the season... i dunno im on GS and I have been cold as ice on sides so PHX prolly is the play
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Golden State is 25-11 at home this season. Their play is like night and day depending on whether they're home or away. Also, they have been red hot as of late going 10-2 ATS in their last 12.

Ill probably stay away from this game, but those are 2 key reasons why the line is only 4.
        NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Interesting, didn't realize they were quite that good at home. I took the Suns, bought a bought to -3. Suns still can try to catch dallas for #1 seed, though it's quite doubtful. I don't see the Suns just giving up though, and besides... didn't most teams learn from the Colts you don't sit your players when you clinch your division because you'll get smoked right out of the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
          X