X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nba thurs

nba predictem rec 3-3+$25

$55/$50 BULLS-4 vs pistons

big home game for bulls, no hamilton and webber for the pistons, line went up for a reason IMO, lookin for bulls to take carre of biznass here gl

that was a lame ending by the bulls, even though they won they played wack down the stretch wen they were up 12, i will likely be back and post about 2 more plays this year probly in the last few days of season wen some teams sit their starters, im done for the time being, dont need to deal with these ****ty teams blowing the cover like that. be back in full effect for football and bball next seasons peace, gl the rest of the way every1

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
      that was a lame ending by the bulls, even though they won they played wack down the stretch wen they were up 12, i will likely be back and post about 2 more plays this year probly in the last few days of season wen some teams sit their starters, im done for the time being, dont need to deal with these ****ty teams blowing the cover like that. be back in full effect for football and bball next seasons peace, gl the rest of the way every1
      Did the bulls blow the cover at the end? I missed the second half.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Bulls by 2... almost lost it actually...

i was on Detroit i loved it
        NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Working...
        X