PHX Suns vs. Golden State Warriors
    PHX Suns -4

2 Unit Play

PHX Suns -1 1stQ

2 Unit Play

PHX Suns -2 1stH

In the past 5 games for the Suns, they have averaged 111.3 points per game and have shot at a 49.3% clip. For the Warriors past 5 games, they have averaged 104.3 points per game and shot at 45% clip. In those past 5 games for the Suns, they have allowed their opponents to score 103.2 points per game while shooting at a 44.8% clip. On the other hand, the Warriors have allowed their opponents to score 108.4 points per game but allow the other them to shoot at a 45.5%. I am basically riding any team vs. the Warriors right now, they are cold and play absolutely no defense. And it's not like it's any team playing the Warriors, it's the Suns who are averaging 8 more ppg than the Warriors in the last 5. I can't see Baron Davis who has a banged up knee hanging w/ the MVP at all this game. Also, another match-up to look for is Amare vs. who?, who is going to guard him? The Warriors had the same problem against the Spurs and Duncan and the Spurs arn't even a run and gun team. Look for a double digit victory here.

Bold Prediction: Suns 128 Warriors 111

5 Unit Play

Memphis Grizzlies vs. Portland Blazers
    Portland Blazers -350

2 Unit Play

Memphis Grizzlies vs. Portland Blazers

Under 196

In the past 5 games for the Grizzlies, they have averaged 101 points per game and have shot at a 49.3% clip. For the Blazers past 5 games, they have averaged 95.2 points per game and shot at 45.7% clip. In those past 5 games for the Grizzlies, they have allowed their opponents to score 108.8 points per game while shooting at a 49.5% clip. On the other hand, the Blazers have allowed their opponents to score 95.6 points per game but allow the other them to shoot at a 44.7%. I am simply taking the team that plays defense in this one which is the Blazers. They have been holding teams to under 96 points lately while holding the opponent to under 45% shooting. W/ Mike Miller out who is their heart and soul, the Grizzlies are depending on some very young players (Junior Harrington and Terance Kinsey) to keep up their scoring which I just don't see happening against this stingy Blazer defense.

Bold Prediction: Blazers 90 Grizzlies 86

gl tonight DUTCH.... nice run so far in NBA
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks Philly, I took a couple days off because I wasn't feeling it.

Comment

Adding:

4 Unit Play

Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls

IN-GAME Chicago Bulls -180

Comment

2-5 (-11.7 Units)

I am sick to my stomach...not too happy Jason Richardson decided to play for the first time this year, both these teams make me sick, no defense whatsoever. This ain't basketball and no one i mean NO ONE will win a championship with this style of basketball.

Comment

I feel for you. My experience of just betting those -350 ML's killed me in the past.
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

kind of sucks when diantoni throws the rag in w/ 8 minutes left to play and the Suns cut it to 6 and he doesn't put any starters back in. That guy can't be serious.

Comment

well

they clinched the playoffs and with someody's leg poping out every other day can't really blame the guy.
                :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                14-19 -1115

NFL
                4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                1-1 0

NHL
                3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                  they clinched the playoffs and with someody's leg poping out every other day can't really blame the guy.
                  That's the pussy way to look at it....or you can check nash out on the sidelines lying down and laughing down by 25, and then you can assess the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                    2-5 (-11.7 Units)

I am sick to my stomach...not too happy Jason Richardson decided to play for the first time this year, both these teams make me sick, no defense whatsoever. This ain't basketball and no one i mean NO ONE will win a championship with this style of basketball.
                    Can't agree anymore.

How do you allow 45 pts in a quarter? I don't see how the Suns find that sexy. Second, how do you allow one guy (JRich) to get almost half those points? Get a hand on his face, double team, make guys like Biedrins make shots. I also hate when a team gives up early, which is more often than not in this League.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                      That's the pussy way to look at it....or you can check nash out on the sidelines lying down and laughing down by 25, and then you can assess the game.
                      I understand what you are saying but they were on a nice comeback with the guys that were in.. Also they have a game tomorrow against Denver so it's nice for the starters to get some extra rest.. Don't worry, you'll get 'em.. :beerbang:
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                        I understand what you are saying but they were on a nice comeback with the guys that were in.. Also they have a game tomorrow against Denver so it's nice for the starters to get some extra rest.. Don't worry, you'll get 'em.. :beerbang:
                        True, but it's just frustrating!

Comment

Working...
                        X