Blazers/Grizz 2ndHalf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers/Grizz 2ndHalf

lost a few bucks on the juice last night. LaMarcus Aldridge in foul trouble during the 1stHalf I expect him to heat up big-time in the 2ndHalf. Also I expect Brandon Roy to catch fire and Zach Randolph has a chance at a career-high at home against the Griz in which he already scored his career-high 42 earlier this season. I think we'll gut out at least a 3-point win.

Blazers -6.5
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Hope so

Comment

will tail blazer

let's casH! :beerbang:
      NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

hey blazer

get your boys to hit those free throws!
        Last edited by gladgarbage; 03-29-2007, 10:47 PM.
        :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
        14-19 -1115

NFL
        4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
        1-1 0

NHL
        3-5 -175

Comment

******* disgusting loss I'm back at .500 on 2ndHalfs because I play too many chicken**** homer plays and too many overs sorry habs I'll keep posting my 2ndhalfs and you can fade them. I knew as soon as Kinsey caught that reverse-slam ally I was done on this bet.
          “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I was quite surprised that Kinsey caught that alley-oop pass in transition. I think you're hoping not to see that on SportsCenter Top 10 tonight...:blackeye:

Comment

Working...
            X