lost alot of respect for dantoni

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost alot of respect for dantoni

i placed a bet with pho/golden state over 224 and nash over 11 1/2 assist, knowing how the golden state warriors dont play any type of denfense the suns could have still competed to win the game. Nash had 9 assist the first half and didnt play the second half cause of gay dantoni that really pissed me off. I hate the suns even though i didnt lose any money because my over won he is disgusting and I dont respect dantoni. The suns can always come back because of their offense. I hate this and its pathetic. I officially am off the suns and I HOPE DALLAS SWEEPS THEM AND EMBARRASS THEIR ASSES. To add to it the suns only lost by 5 points could have been closer if he had his starters. Since when is dantoni doc rivers. Im veting now it really pissed me off. This is probably the first time nash didnt play the 4th quarter. Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Nash is suppose to get 15 assist playing in this kind of game. What the hell is dantoni doing I hope the suns lose in the first round.Hope they play nthe lakers so kbe can drop 70 on their asses. Hope dantoni takes nash out in the second half of the playoffs when their down 15.

:eeek:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Wow...I didn't realize Nash sat on the bench in the 2nd half...my guess is that the public will pound Denver+points tomorrow only to have Phoenix blow them out...:dunno:

Comment

Why keep Nash in the game? Meaningless for the Suns, I'm sure Dantoni wants to keep Nash rested & ready for the playoffs....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nash is older. The guy is not 25 years old anymore and has issues with his back. He OFTEN sits for quite a while in games that mean something because of his back tightening up.

This game meant zero to the Suns and everything to Golden St, so why would any coach keep an older guy in Nash's condition out there to run around at a frantic pace just to try and beat the Warriors, and risk sacrificing being able to use the most important player on his team during valuable minutes in a playoff game that means something?

Yea, if he had stayed out there, he would have gotten his 12 assists, but in reality, Nash's presence wasn't really helping them win the game when Golden St was dropping 45 points on em in one qtr anyway....so the benefit of keeping him the game was about nothing, while the risk was certainly greater, especially considering they play again tonight, and against Denver, another team who likes to run and play at a fast pace.

Comment

Working...
          X