Charlotte -4.5
    Minnesota +1
    LA Lakers +2.5
    1 unit each

GL!

Good Luck Bookie

Comment

GL today BK :beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

lmao...i knew you would be on the LAL today. Great comeback to go to OT. Kobe with an AI like 4 million shots to get his 41 points. 41 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist. He is no Jordan, i assure you.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow...talk about choking one away. Up 4 with Odom shooting a FT and they get outscored 7-0 to end it. Kobe fouls on a 3 point play. He is as dumb as he is good at times.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yao moving screen threw Kobe into McGrady dumbass.....horse **** call, how such a great game gets ****ed on one dumb call.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              lmao...i knew you would be on the LAL today. Great comeback to go to OT. Kobe with an AI like 4 million shots to get his 41 points. 41 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist. He is no Jordan, i assure you.
              Who thinks he is Jordan? Don't hate son, he is money and you know it.

Comment

Lakers should've had that one....And yeah...Kobe isn't Jordan, but he's the closest thing we've ever had to the MJ....definitely the BEST player in the league....anyway...I could argue about this all day...

3-2 for the day
                +0.8 units

Overall NBA Record @ Predictem
                14-13
                -0.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                  Lakers should've had that one....And yeah...Kobe isn't Jordan, but he's the closest thing we've ever had to the MJ....definitely the BEST player in the league....anyway...I could argue about this all day...

3-2 for the day
                  +0.8 units

Overall NBA Record @ Predictem
                  14-13
                  -0.9 units

Excluding all the Championship Rings and MVP trophies...

Skills and Talent wise, I will side with Kobe Bryant over Michael Jordan. As of building your team around and making them play better, Michael Jordan hands down. Playing with Kobe Bryant, you're not going to be touching the ball 80% of the time. Playing with Michael Jordan he'll create assist and find open cutters, but when it comes down to crunch time of course the ball will go to Jordan for the last shot. Just look at Dennis Rodman when he played for the Bulls. A trouble maker like he was before, Jordan made him look like a badass player IMO.
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X