Let's get some NBA talk here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get some NBA talk here

The season is close. I just wanted to see if anyone was wanting to talk about anything for the up coming season. Teams you like, teams you don't like, injuries. whatever you want. I know Udog will have lots to say and I'd like to listen. I think my sixers will be a force this year. They have added a lot. Not just brand, but their bench is deeper too. I think playing the under in every rockets game might be a legit strategy too lol.

Let's hear it guys.

is brand healthy?

will he gel with the team?

is he a good fit for their uptempo style?

man I'm excited for the new season but I am behind on the news I will need to research some more on recent moves, drafts, etc...

but I do like the sixers in terms of being deeper
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

anyone know how many new tatoos we will get to look at in the upcoming season? any good spider tats going to debut? how many people will get shot or arrested in the upcoming season after being out until 3AM or later?

ahhhh yes......the NBA is back.....thank goodness we have the bengals to fill our arrest and shootings void during the offseason....:thumbs:

yeah, yeah.....im going, im going.......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        anyone know how many new tatoos we will get to look at in the upcoming season? any good spider tats going to debut? how many people will get shot or arrested in the upcoming season after being out until 3AM or later?

ahhhh yes......the NBA is back.....thank goodness we have the bengals to fill our arrest and shootings void during the offseason....:thumbs:

yeah, yeah.....im going, im going.......
        LOL

you bring up an interesting point, anyone tell me whats so special about Indianapolis strip clubs?

seems like 45% of all athlete related strip club incidents are in or around Indianapolis (of course the other 30% is Las Vegas, and 25% is HOTlanta =)

but seriously, is it the wings or beernuts in Indianapolis that makes their establishments head and shoulders above the others? :dunno:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

new york knicks an ATS machine this year :hide:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            new york knicks an ATS machine this year :hide:
            is starbury shortcake still on their team.....:laughing:....what a loser.......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

he's on the team and willing to accept a backup role to chris duhon lol. Starbury just wants his $$$

Comment

Haven't really gotten too in depth yet, but I do have some initial thoughts about a couple teams....

NO will continue to be a force this season. Paul can impose his will on competition, & they have a great team overall. I like them to win the Southwest this season. Another team that imo could be solid (especially at home) is Atlanta. I'll be looking to get down on a future for them to win the se. As long as Roy/Oden stay healthy, Portland should be able to contend. Terrible that Webster went down with a stress fracture, but I suspect they will be getting some favorable lines vs West coast (former) powerhouses.

More later.....
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                X