***UDoggie's Saturday NBA Plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Saturday NBA Plays***

5-3 yesterday for a bit over 4 units profit....

Cavs+2.5

3 units

lean to the NJ/Philly over....:beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

God forbids I put anymore money on the Cavs. I got burnt too many times this season because of those bastards.

GL Udoggie, hope it falls through for ya :beerbang:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Thanks ATB.....definitely dodged a bullet in ot.

76ers team o91.5-105

2 units

76ers/NJ o189.5
      Hornets-4-190
      LaC/Port u180.5

$100 to win $450

Philly has scored over 91 in 4 of their last 5 on the road. NJ has allowed o91 pts in the last 10 straight home games. IMO the 76ers score around 98... I cut parlays out almost entirely in the 2ndh of the season, but I'm biting today. IMO NO wins comfortably (but I won't lay 8+ to find out)....

Clips game is very interesting to me... everyone is on them as a road fave. That's understandable, given their recent success & the loss of Randolf for the rest of the year in Portland... To me this shapes up as a must win situation for the Clips- after today they get 3 days rest, then play the Lakers twice, Nuggets, @Mavs, @ Hornets.... they need to get this game tonight, but it doesn't always work out that way. Maggette a ??? as far as I can tell, Clips opened a 1.5 pt dog, & IMO that tells me vegas thinks this one will be close... JMO though

Comment

Hey Underdog, This clipper line seems too easy -2. What are your thoughts? I mean i wanna drop heavy on it, i dont see how they lose with portland playing without randolph

Comment

Originally posted by Koofter View Post
          i dont see how they lose with portland playing without randolph
          Portland beat the Wizards @ home, & both the Knicks & Hawks on the road without Randolf....they also lost to Memphis at home with Randolf playing...

Comment

Working...
          X