Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NBA Lines/Discussion***

Spider Tatts:beerbang:

I usually take it easy the first week or two of games, so I'll try & be selective. Lines are out....

Cavs
    Celtics-7.............ou180

Bucks
    Bulls-6..............ou194

Blazers
    Lakers-7.5..........ou196.5

Bucks/Bulls under looks tasty at first glance.....:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

i got invited to the lakers/clippers spider tat fest on wednesday. can't pass up 12th row FT line seats to even a spider tat fest....:bang:....so im going......hopefully nobody in the crowd will be asked to spell anything at halftime to win a prize.......nba.....:ohman:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Gl Dog...Checked you out inhere last year, like your reasoning when you select...Good luck this year, lets take em down pal.....Gl tomorrow, we're on the same side on 2 outta 3...See you all year..:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by hook11050 View Post
        Gl tomorrow, we're on the same side on 2 outta 3...See you all year..:beerbang:
        I haven't played anything yet Hook- just listed the faves in the opening games. :thumbs:

Status of Bogut is crucial for the Bucks. I can't play on them if he's a no go, & probably won't consider the total without him. At the same time, I just don't see how the Bulls are favored by 6 points.

I know it's opening day & the Celtics will have the whole celebration going, but I still think this number is driven more by perception & what the C's did last season. Strongly consideriing the Cavs....

Blazers are a sleeper pick this season to do big things, but I have to see a little more from them before selling out completely. IMO another inflated line, especially since the Blazers have a good ats record when playing the Lakers.... lean on the Blazers team u94

Comment

FF has his hockey forum, yomonte and the gang (sounds like a disco band) have their NASCAR forums,

Me and UD have our Spider Tats :thumbs:

until I disappear after 3 weeks into the season lol
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            Me and UD have our Spider Tats :thumbs:

until I disappear after 3 weeks into the season lol
            By January I'm talking to myself in here :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              i got invited to the lakers/clippers spider tat fest on wednesday. can't pass up 12th row FT line seats to even a spider tat fest....:bang:....so im going......

Woe is you....:ohman:

Why don't you try capping the game so you can have $ on it? :thumbs:

Comment

GL this year, UD :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  Woe is you....:ohman:

Why don't you try capping the game so you can have $ on it? :thumbs:
                  no **** lol poor poor FF

enjoy Al Thorton, heard he's supposed to be stellar.

and Elton Brand is a POS :thumbs: (not even a Clippers fan lol)

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

and Elton Brand is a POS :thumbs: (not even a Clippers fan lol)
                    :laughing: :laughing:

hey dude- he plays for PHI now......seriously puts a crimp in your credibitily in the NBA forum...:ohman:......and i was going to tail you this season.....:ohman:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      :laughing: :laughing:

hey dude- he plays for PHI now......seriously puts a crimp in your credibitily in the NBA forum...:ohman:......and i was going to tail you this season.....:ohman:
                      lol

uh yeah, thats why he's a POS.

spends the majority of his career in LA, and goaded Baron Davis to come to LA to play with him only to skip town for Phi, a la Carlos Boozer to a lesser extent.

lol come on dont doubt my intuitiveness regarding spider tatty ball

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thinking the scoring picks up 2ndh in Boston. Boston has yet to hit a 3, and is shooting 40%. Line came out higher than I thought, but it looks good...

Comment

Ugh, the Cadavaliers strike in the 3rd....

Comment

Working...
                          X