Thor's NBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA

I Hope to Be Able to Post/Pick NBA This Season if a Can Get Things Settled Down...I Just Sold One of My Stores and had to Get it Empty Before 2 Weeks then Lawyer Crap..(Hours of Writing up Agreement that this Guy does not Keep Rejecting)...Getting All Companies Paid Off which is Biggest Headache Since I Spent 99% of my Time at the New Store so in the Last 3 Years when Both were Going I Had to Let the Other RPh Handle that..(Which was Done Very Poorly)..Plus Keeping up with the Payments on Charge Accts...Mailing them Back Out...Over 200 of Them..Ol' I Forgot to Mention the Time Spent on My Kids with Oldest Son at WVU and the Other Son in High School and the Girl in Middle School.....Sleep.....That is a Great Word...So BOL to All Here at PredictEm and Those on the Net and Hammer the Man in HOOPS..!!..:sm:....Thor24
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!
Working...
X