Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btk NBA Monday

just one early play:

Detroit Pistons/Charolette Bobcats Over 180.5 - Detroit gave up 94 to Indiana (game total 194 points) and 109 to Washington (game total 226 points). Charolette 96 to Cleveland (game total 175) and 87 to Miami (game total 187). Only one of the totals between the two teams comes under 180, IMO they get there tonight. With Stuckey running the point I think he pushes the ball a little more than Billups. Detroit will loose Chauncey's outside shooting but IMO Rip Hamilton will be the beneficiary tonight getting more touches and he is definitley capable of lighting it up with his solid mid range game. Feel free to fade away the way some of the plays have been going for me this past weekend! GL ALL!

2*
    Last edited by Billy The Kid; 11-03-2008, 05:32 PM.
    NFL '12

1-0 +2 Units

Utah Jazz/LA Clippers Under 186.5

1*
    NFL '12

Comment

2-0 + 3 units last night....not much jumping out tonight looking at:

Houston/Boston Under 177.5 - Two very good defensive teams, look for a low scoring game. Artest has always given Pierce problems and Ray Allen has yet to get it going from the outside. Will be home rooting for the Celts so can't play the Rockets who I have a feeling wins the game.

San Antonio Spurs -4 - Dallas on B2B off a big loss to the James gang. Like for the veteran Spurs to capitalize tonight in the early season everythings bigger state matchup.
      NFL '12

Comment

Working...
      X