X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Homer Wednesday >>>

NBA YTD: 2-2, -0.09

Raptors -3 -111 vs Pistons
    Was waiting for this to open....missed the 2.5, but got the 3. Big news with Iverson signing, but the guy hasn't "practiced", and the Pistons should be a little out of sync. "Practice?" Raptors look great so far at 3-0, and its looking like Oneal was a great signing to give Bosh some room away from double teams every poss. He's brought interior defence and rebounding, something they lacked badly, and a good 1-2 punch inside on the offensive side (should only get better...hes a tad rusty). With those two in the middle, it's opening up a ton of outside shots for one of the best 3 point shooting clubs in the league as well (if not the best). It's opening up Bosh too...having a legit centre. If Oneal stays healthy, I can see the Raptors getting the #2 seed, and Bosh a second team all-NBA. He's never had another inside presence in his career, and its working wonders so far. Coming off that great Olympics, and with a twin-tower...he's in for a monster year. But thats Homer talk maybe. lol. Also prefer Calderon getting more minutes with TJ gone. Bench is a little thin, but I'm liking this team.

1 Unit
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-05-2008, 02:43 PM.

GL JML :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Looks like AI won't even dress tonight, as Bullups hasn't passed his physical yet. I don't know whats better...AI playing un-prepared, or him sitting out, and essentially catching the Pistons minus Billups and McDyess. :thumbs:

Added a unit... @ -123...

Comment

Working...
      X