• Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday Tatts***

Straight 18-25 -11.01 units

Dog mls 2-4 +1.42 units

1-1 yesterday.

Blazers+6.5-105

3 units

Deron likely a no-go, but I would be on it regardless of whether or not he plays. The Blazers won 3 of 4 vs Utah last season, & I like them to keep this game close if not win outright. Can't really give the Jazz too much credit for beating the Clippers 2x & the Melo-less Nuggets. The Blazers are 0-2 su & ats on the road, but played 2 tough teams in the Lakers & Suns. Much tougher competition. I really like Rudy Fernandez, who McMillan will likely be starting in the near future. He scored 20 pts in 23 minutes @Pho, so I expect him to get 24 tonight. In the end this is a play against perception. The Blazers are a good team, even minus Oden! Still looking into the ml.

A ton of leans on this large card today, but I want to narrow it down. Lean Suns to beat the Pacers, problem with the play is.....

a. it's road chalk on a b2b.

b. The Suns are very public & off a blowout win.

Despite that I have to give the Suns a good look. This is not the best spot for Indy either, as they are coming off an upset win over Boston (letdown). Boston really shot horribly in that game, which is why I liked them so much in the rebound spot last night. May do a ML parlay with Phx/NO/Cavs. IMO NO & Cavs are su winners, but the lines are large so the backdoor could be open.

I also have leans to a couple overs, but unders have been dominating the NBA (33-17 on the year). Of course that will change- to start the season totals were (& in some cases, still are) inflated....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

IMO a couple inflated lines tonight.....

Utah-6.5- already touched on that.

Celtics-9 Could very well be warranted, but I don't think so. B2B road games for the C's off a big win. To their credit they thrived in every "bad" spot last season, but this is a new year & books have adjusted to it. Fading them is never an easy play.

Kings-3. Have the linesmakers watched a Kings game? This is a line that IMO is solely because of Arco. The Kings are the worst team in the NBA. Memphis is starting 3 rookies & are probably the better team. Only reason I haven't played the Grizzlies ML is because it's the King's home opener.

Lakers-13.5. Perception. The line was set @9 a week ago. Clips in a revenge spot, but really revenge only goes so far. Like maybe for the 1stq (like Jazz game). :thumbs:

Comment

Clips looked better for MOST of the game vs Utah, but missed a ton of free throws, and took a **** in the 4th qtr when things started going bad.

Having Camby inside made a difference though, as Caveman was going wild at times (so wild that he couldn't make his free throws apparently, lol)....and Baron looked good as well, when he was in there. I'm not sure if he is still getting limited minutes tonight or not.

Main thing with the Clippers is they need to gel as a team. Too many new faces right now, but a chance to be decent, imo. Also, their bench needs to pick it up....whenever baron went out, they looked bad....

I'll be on the Clips tonight too. This isn't the same team that LAL just blew out last week when Davis and Camby weren't playing, and while I don't see them winning this one, +14 points is a different story. I think they have a pretty decent shot to hang under that....

Comment

agreed Stif :thumbs:

Pistons team o89

1.5 units

Stones+155

Blazers+240
        Knicks-190
        Hornets-450
        Cavs-450

.5 to win 9.38 units

Comment

Cavaliers-8.5-105

Bobcats/Knicks o103 1sth

Spurs/T-Pups o181-105

2 units each

Comment

gl tonight underdog

Comment

1 pt 1sth loss in Knicks game :bang:

Wiz/Bucks o96 2ndh

Wiz+1.5 2ndh

Hornets-8.5 2ndh

1.5 units each

Comment

Thunder team o43 2ndh

2 units

They put up 44 1sth despite shooting under 35%. Just playing the numbers here. Like them ats as well.....

Comment

Grizzlies/Kings u192.5-105

Warriors-1 1stq

2 units each

Ended up deciding on the under instead of the Grizzlies. Kings can't score, line looks fishy. Likely on the Clips...

Comment

Clippers+14

2 units

Any other time I would be all over the Den/GS over, but with the personell tonight I just can't pull the trigger. Checking back @ the half there....

Comment

went LAC +7.5 first half... lets go Clippers!!!
                      "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

The wizz man.. I got burnt too
                        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Wow. Bad beats left & right last night. Wiz lead 2ndh by 6 going into ot & lose by the half pt. The Blazers lead the whole game, than get outscored 29-18 in the 4th to lose by a half pt. Clips tied at the half & get destroyed 2ndh, knew I should have just been on the 1stq. The Kings shoot over 52% to sqeek out another loss. By far the most annoying to me was the Warriors total, which I liked all day but didn't pull the trigger on. To make matters worse, they lose the 1stq & win every other quarter :bang:

Comment

Working...
                          X