btk NBA Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btk NBA Friday

Big card tonight and lots of initial leans. Looking to focus on a couple of plays and hope to get some feed back and opinions. To start it off:

Toronto Raptors +3 - Raptors comming off a dissapointing loss to the Pistons without Billups or AI. Hawks with a big win in New Orleans the same day. IMO the line would have Toronto has the fav. had they beat the Pistons and the Hawks lost to NO. IMO Toronto is the better team although ATL remains undefeated at 3-0. Toronto is 2-0 on the road this season and this is the first game of a 3 game road trip. I think they get up for this one and make up for a poor showing two nights ago and win outright.

SA Spurs -6 - Spurs havn't looked good at all this year with a 1-3 record and their only win comming in OT against the TWolves. They have played some good competition however in Dal, Por, Pho. The Heat have been as equally bad except for a surprising blow out win against Philly in witch they shot 47% from the field! They currently have a 2-2 but have played teams with a combined 4-9 record (NYN, SAC, CHAR) I don't see them putting up that great of numbers against the Spurs tonight.

Chicago Bulls/Phoenix Suns Over 205 - really just think the pace of this game is going to be very fast and IMO both teams hit 100.

ADD....

Indiana Pacers +8.5
    Last edited by Billy The Kid; 11-07-2008, 03:59 PM.
    NFL '12

NO Hornets -7
    Toronto Raptors +3
    Indiana Pacers +8.5

1* each

more to come......

.........so much for limiting the card!
    NFL '12

Comment

Chicago Bulls/Phoenix Suns Over 205

1*
      Last edited by Billy The Kid; 11-07-2008, 08:38 PM.
      NFL '12

Comment

Good Luck tonight Billy! Nice work on laying off the Spurs. They're a team I can't go for or against right now.
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
        X