~~ BIFF'S NBA - NOV. 14th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - NOV. 14th ~~

Trying my first half play tonight... let's see how it goes. Dirk has been cold and the Magic are averaging 63 points in their first two games on the road in the 1st half. Hope they come out strong again. I didn't want to bet against the Mavs for the full game who are still winless at home. Good Luck to everyone.

2% 1st HALF MONEYLINE ($100) = MAGIC (+100)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 11-14-2008, 08:33 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL Biff! :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks Underdog... the Magic live and die by the 3 pointer and they died in the 1st half. Making one more play tonight on a 2nd half line. I see good value in this one. Good Luck.

2% 2nd HALF TOTAL ($100) = ROCKETS @ SPURS - OVER 86 (-110)

--

Comment

Tailed you on the 2nd half over..GL to us :beerbang:

Comment

I don't think they've scored for 5 straight minutes... unbelievable. Hope we pull this one off too emv. :thumbs:

Check that 9 points in the final 7 minutes of the quarter... the Spurs are just pathetic offensively w/o Parker and Manu.

Felt there was good value as 9 of the last 10 between these two have had 169+ points. Looks like we're going to need OT for that to happen tonight.
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 11-14-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah good start to the third then all of a sudden they can't throw it in the ocean...Have to hope for OT..:puke:
            Last edited by emv01; 11-14-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X