Clear All

• ***Could it be? Monday NBA***

finally a positive day yesterday :eeek:

Clippers-2-120

5 units

Jazz-105 gm

OKC team u87.5-105

3 units each

Was waiting for this spot to jump on the Clips. As I stated before Spurs are a fade or no play to start the season, 1st 20 games minimum IMO.... Well today they are in a bad enough spot. Not only are they in a b2b off a win, but they are playing their 5th in 7 days. Not good when the core of your team is old as dirt. Last time they were on a b2b roadie they lost @Mil by 4. Kaman will be able to body up Oberto, while the Clips will have Camby/Thomas to throw @ Duncan. The advantage for the Clips in the front court IMO is glaring, Hill hassn't been an offensive threat like the Spurs had hoped so far. I like Baron Davis & Mobley to do big things tonight. This is the Clippers last home game before a 3 game east coast trip, hopefully they get some momentum by beating the Spurs tonight...

Situational play on Utah as well. Back @ home after dropping 3 straight games. Suns on the road after a huge win over the Pistons. The line should be Jazz-3 imo. I don't care if Deron plays or not, so long as AK47 is there.

OKC under- just like Houston to step up & play a solid defensive game. Like game under but the way I see it the Rockets are more of a threat to score pts. They've held better offensive teams under this number......

That's it, Feeling good about tonight....:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Okur is still listed as out, but i read somewhere that he is actually going to play tonight. Also that AK47 WILL play, and Williams will be limited, or not play at all.

I don't know the status of Barbosa, as I can't anything as to if he's back or not, but I see Shaq listed as suspended....although I don't know why :dunno:

In any case, I like Utah too....and I think it will shoot up if news comes out that Okur WILL play, if that is indeed the case....

Comment

gl 2nite dogg! im gonna back clip show too even tho it pains me to do it haha
      :thumbs:

Comment

Hope Baron keeps the game up-tempo tonight and leads up both to victory. Good luck Underdog. :thumbs:
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

The Clippers REALLY SUCK

Comment

Working...
          X