~~ BIFF'S NBA - NOV. 19th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - NOV. 19th ~~

Looking to start a another hot streak tonight after losing my past 4 plays in the NBA. I usually avoid televised prime-time matchups, but this one I like quite a bit. Portland is that much better with big Oden down low, and despite the long road trip I think they're better w/o a day of rest in this situation on ESPN. I also like the over in the Kings/Hornets game, but so does everyone else as the line has moved from 192 up to 197 now in most books. I think I'm going to wait until halftime to see if I can get closer to the original line. Best of luck to everyone tonight. :thumbs:

1% SPREAD ($150) = BLAZERS -6 (-115)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL today Biff! Like the Blazers as well. IMO the Kings+ pts presents more value than the over. Situationally things look good for the Hornets, off a road loss, rested & back home. Kings on b2b road games. However, +13.5 is a ridiculously inflated line, especially given the Hornets have yet to win by over 13 this season:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Looks like the Kings are keepin' it close Underdog! The adjusted total is 203 now, so I'm not touching the over. Instead I'm taking the Under 203 in a different game.

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL ($150) = 76ERS @ TIMBERWOLVES - UNDER 95 (-110)

--
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
      X