btk NBA Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btk NBA Thursday

Detroit Pistons/Boston Celtics Over 184 - Total was 164 when these two teams met Nov. 9, Iversons first game at home with the Pistons. Celtics D was huge in that game and controlled the tempo after intitially getting down in the first quarter. In that game Pierce and Garnett combined for only 15 points (Pierce 7 points 3-10 shooting with only 1 free throw attempted, Garnett 8 points 4-15 shooting and no foul shots attempted.) KG off his one game suspension and I expect him to be fired up tonight and put up a big performance. The Pistons didn't have there best offense showing either largely in part because of the Boston Defense. T. Prince led the way with 23 points. R. Hamilton was 0-8 from the field and only scored 3 points. AI was 4-11 and Sheed was 4-17. I think we see a little better effort tonight from Detroit as they have been playing pretty good ball as of late winnign 4 of last 5 including last night in Cleveland and averaging 102 ppg in the 4 wins. I like Det. to keep it close but Boston to come out on top.

1*

Hate the idea of teases with basketball but might try somthing different, like the looks of this for a possibility:

Boston - 3
    LA Lakers - 1/2

GL ALL!!!
    NFL '12

GL today BTK :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
    X