NBA sat with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA sat with flmmkrz

been on a solid run in bball this season, hopefully can keep building on it tonight:

Rockets + 3 @ -110 to win 2 units

Magic are playing much better as of late but were probably lucky to get the win in indiana last night as the pacers fell apart in the 4th for them but this team was way to reliant on the 3 and houstons defending should make life tough for Howard and they can defend the 3 ball so the magic will be in tough to generate as many easy points tonight.

Bucks + 3 @ -115 to win 2 units

This one worries me a bit only because of how poorly the bucks have been defending but they've been up against some teams that can shoot the ball very well and the cats without Jrich are left with only wallace as a reliable shooter. I like the bucks bigs to dominate this game inside and with Charlie V back they get some scoring depth to help Jefferson.

Suns -5 @ -114 to win 2 units

Portlands been red hot the last couple games but they beat up on a couple of teams that are undermanned or very streaky. I thought sactown could keep it close yesterday but I was a game early in expecting the hot scoring to drop off somewhat . Suns can match baskets with the blazers even if they're hot shooting continues but I am expecting a drop off. Tough to maintain that level in b2b nights on the road.

Port/Phx o198 @ -102 to win 1 unit

Smaller play here. While I expect the blazers shooting to drop off somewhat they have been pushing the ball up the floor quite a bit recently and the suns will be more than happy to run with them. Suns allow teams to score against and they love to score themselves especially at home, should sail over.

:puke: forget 198, portland and phoenix may not crack 100 between them the way its going lol

Comment

thought that over could be in doubt the way the blazers were shooting their last 2 games they were bound to bounce back to their mean and boy did they ever. I cant remember seeing so many open shots bricked. Not even a hand in the area open and bricked. Even still they were a slow first quarter away from sailing over cause it was close. Glad I made it the small play on the day.

Rockets +2
      Bucks + 2
      Suns + 2

Over - 1.02

3-1, +4.98 units

Comment

Working...
      X