Donation Time Folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation Time Folks

list is really short for toy drive donations.........and it's getting to be crunch time.

I just for the life of me can't figure out how/why somebody could bet money on a game and then stiff a kid at xmas....:dunno:....but im sure that won't be an issue with anyone in this forum.....:beerbang:

lets help out some kids in need...this is serious **** and deserves our help as does kevin in kicking down to make a kid happy this xmas.....and the time to step up is now....:beerbang:

and if you're a LURKER you can still send something too....instead of sending Udog a Yule log for all his NBA winners, send Kevin a check and make a kid happy this xmas...:thumbs:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-05-2008, 02:25 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

It'll make you feel warm on Christmas morning!

Help a little boy/girl! We appreciate it and we KNOW they do!

Comment

just wanted to bump this back up to the top....lots of plays being made but nobody is donating.....

this thread is kind of like that toy your kid leaves on the ground in the middle of the room...you see it...you keep tripping over it, but you just won't do anything about it....

piss poor effort so far and i think it stinks.......:puke:

Comment

Really guys, I promise it'll make you feel good. It's money that you won't miss, and good juju for your wagers :sm:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Really guys, I promise it'll make you feel good. It's money that you won't miss, and good juju for your wagers :sm:
          Udog.......:beerbang:....another quality poster and person who has kicked down......

Comment

wow......NBA forum is alive with posters.......great to see.....what's not great to see is that most of these gamblers/posters aren't donating to the toy drive this year....:bang:

really have a hard time trying to get into the mind of someone who could lay 50 to 100.00 on an NBA game but can't give 20.00 to a kid who has nothing for xmas. have to come out and say it's not my place to judge people in life, but that pretty much defines selfish. which is sad because that's the complete opposite of what this season is supposed to be about.

all you grinch's that haven't donated yet, hopefully your heart grows 6 sizes in the next couple of days....:thumbs:

Comment

Kick-in People........You'll get it back 10 fold .......Its Good Karma.....:thumbs:
              In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
              The Grateful Dead..........
              "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Working...
              X