X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Friday Picks...

3 Units...

Memphis/Philadelphia - Over 203

This matchup is dying for an Over. I can't picture either of these 2 teams playing defense at all.

Be back later for more...

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

GL tonight ATB
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL ATB. Gonna Tail ya on this one.
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Gl to your boy Clyde in Dancing with the Stars

Comment

GL ATB ! Looks good.

Comment

Thanks wsox, Ming, Trouble, and Whaley. BOL to ya fellas also...:thumbs:

So far, everything looks good according to plan. If each team can put up 25+ points per quarter, it's a done deal. Hopefully, nothing will slow them down tonight.

Adding...

1 Unit Each...

Indiana +7.5

(1st Half) Indiana/Phoenix - Over 106

Indiana/Phoenix - Over 209

Indiana is coming off a lost on Tuesday and should be looking foward to rebound here tonight against Phoenix. Indiana has lost 3 straight games b2b. Indiana had a 3 day rest, while Phoenix had a 2 day rest. Both team should be up and full to speed tonight. Especially when Phoenix is at home, they love to run and gun on offense. If Indiana wants to stay close against Phoenix tonight, they must play their type of game and outscore them.

That'll be it for right now.

GLTA :beerbang:
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Nice one on the over philly. :thumbs:
              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

:thx:

on the OVER 203
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Ming and wsox, glad I can be a help. After watching the 1st half, I had a good feeling from there that the Over play was going to pretty much cover, unless something flaky happened, but it didn't :beerbang:...

2-0 so far for the night, pending 2 more plays. Indiana looks really sluggish out there against Phoenix. Phoenix is too much for them on the offensive end. Hope Indiana finds some strength and keep on pushing in the 2nd half...
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

2-2, plus night. Last 2 plays didn't fall through like I expected. Indiana just blew ass. Should have known better going against a Phoenix team when they are at home is a big no no, lol. Oh well, profitable night either way.

:beerbang: :beerbang:
                    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X