~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 6th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 6th ~~

First hoops play for me today. More than likely I will have some WCC action tonight, but for starters I see the Heat in a blowout here. Hate to lay double digits in any NBA game, but I think they're well deserved in this matchup. Best of luck to everyone today!

1% SPREAD = HEAT -11 (-110)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

The Heat take a 15 point lead into the 4th quarter and fall asleep! What a crock. Wizards aren't on anybody's favorite list, but they play Chicago tough and are coming off a convincing road win. I think they keep it close and could have a shot winning SU.

1% 2nd HALF SPREAD = WIZARDS +4 (-110)

Comment

Like that 2ndh play Biff! GL :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks Underdog. One last go for me tonight. Jazz w/o Boozer on the road. I think that's an uphill battle for them. Suns looking to skid a 4 game skid and should be playing for a sizable lead in the 2nd half. I liked the Over 105 as well. Time to get ready for football tomorrow.

1% 2nd HALF SPREAD = SUNS -4½ (-110)

--

Comment

Damn Suns couldn't hold the 5+ point lead and only win by 2. So I lied, there is just too much value in the Kings +18 at home against Denver who very rarely sees a double digit win on the road against anybody. Both times the Kings have lost at home by 20+ points this year they were small home dogs of 4 points with money all over the other side. You telling me that situation will go 3/3? I may be wrong, but Denver is definitely a team to buck that trend and the Kings are much healthier now. Ok now I'm done... seriously.

1% 2nd HALF SPREAD = KINGS -3 (-105)

Comment

Working...
          X