~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 8th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 8th ~~

As if the Bobcats were bad enough on the road, they're missing G. Wallace for the next few days due to the death of his grandmother. Bobcats could be dominated on the boards with Okafor as their only viable big man. Laying off MNF tonight. Everyone is putting money on Carolina, and I just won't lose again on a Monday after finally having a nice day yesterday. Instead I'm giving the Heat a chance at redemption after their 4th quarter let down last game with a smaller line. Step it up D-Wade and cover this time! Best of luck to everyone tonight.

By the way for those interested in San Diego tonight in college hoops, Brandon Johnson tore his achilles last game (hence me getting burned on my total) and is out for the season. He IS the team, and I really can endorse them anymore as a WCC contender.

1% SPREAD = HEAT -8 (-105)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 12-08-2008, 06:39 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Heat just could not put the Bobcats away in convincing fashion. I'm off the Miami wave for now. One last play tonight. Howard already has 3 fouls, so he will either be less physical down low or he'll be fouled out. I fully expect the Clipps to take their drives at him with the lead at the half.

And of coarse since I laid off MNF and the Panthers win in a massacre. Whether I play or not, the jinx continues for me as I lose with the Heat. Not looking for redemption with this play, I honestly can see both teams getting 50+ in the 2nd half and possible overtime. Magic haven't been hitting their 3's and thus no offensive rebounds. I do need one person to start hitting, Lewis or Turkoglu. I don't think they'll both stay cold. As always, good luck.

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL = MAGIC @ CLIPPERS - OVER 95 (-110)
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Working...
    X