***UDoggie's Humpday NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday NBA***

working all day, so I played some early lines....

Wizards-7

Bulls/Stones u182.5

2 units each

Wiz/Cats o212

1 unit
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

76ers +140

1 unit

Comment

Nevermind
      Last edited by briton; 04-05-2007, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Everyone has their bad days. Wizards might have won if Arenas wasn't hurt. Udoggs record speaks for itself.

Although I picked Charlotte +7 myself. I love the Bobcats when they're healthy. Wizards is just weak without Butler.

Comment

Don't diss Udogg, I'm pretty sure he had good enough reasoning behind his Washington pick.

Comment

Not worth trying to explain
            Last edited by briton; 04-05-2007, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Your first two posts bashing a vet member is unacceptable. Sorry, but we have to boot ya.

Comment

:banem: Man, eveeryone has bad days, just look at my week.
                NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

For some reason this post made me crack up when I read it this morning.... didn't have time to respond at the time so I don't remember everything he said.

It was funny briton had "no problem" with my 76ers pick (coincidentally the only winning play of the night), only problems with the ones that lost. I have no problems providing reasoning when time permits...

1. I thought the Wiz would win the game su, so i layed the points. This was more of a play/fade on the Bobcats than anything else. I have said this before... when the Bobcats are dogs, they either lose su/ats or they win su. Very rarely has the spread come into play in Charlotte games. Therefore, when I think they will lose, I am not hesitant to lay chalk. I thought Charlotte would get over the century mark, so I played the over as well. I won't mention Arenas getting hurt in the first 2 minutes, ok I just did- not saying they would have covered, but the total would have won, IMO.

2. Bulls/Pistons total- I honestly thought both teams would not get over 90. Detroit scored 88 pts, which I expected. Unfortunately the Bulls scored more. Ben Wallace had nothing to do with my play, & I would have made the play regardless of him being in or out for the game. The play lost, but how good it be a terrible play if the last meeting totaled 164? as far as playing early lines, more often than not you get a more favorable line. I can remember 3 times this year when jumping on a line early gave me a push instead of a loss. My point is why wait on a play you know you'll eventually make... why risk losing value?

As always I am all for discussion, but realize that I grind in the NBA. I probably play more games than I should, but it works for me. I know there will be rough days (I wish this was my worst day this year LoL). For those just getting into wagering/capping- if you think you can hit 60% keep a record & prove it. Hell it would be great to see guys kicking the books ass in. After all this forum is here for sharing info/opinions. Days like this are a bump in the road, but who said gambling was a walk in the park?

Comment

....& thanks for the support guys- you're my extended dysfunctional gambling family :huddle:

:pud:

Comment

Working...
                    X