Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pink Elephant in the Room

appears to be the toy drive for some of you.....:ohman:

wow......NBA forum is alive with posters.......great to see.....what's not great to see is that most of these gamblers/posters aren't donating to the toy drive this year....

really have a hard time trying to get into the mind of someone who could lay 50 to 100.00 on an NBA game but can't give 20.00 to a kid who has nothing for xmas. have to come out and say it's not my place to judge people in life, but that pretty much defines selfish. which is sad because that's the complete opposite of what this season is supposed to be about.

20.00.....20.00....that's all it takes to have one more kid on Xmas receive a gift from Santa that wouldn't have received one otherwise. Kevin has more requests than toys this year so some kids are getting the shaft and that's a fact. Do something about that. I have given to other charities throughout the year as have some others i am sure. But Kevin asks one thing all year and that is for people to help him with his toy drive. The guy puts in countless hours on this buying toys, organizing them, working with the donation organizations....all he asks is for you to take 30 seconds and pay pal or write a check for 20.00. Give more if you want, but 20.00. Even if you've given 500.00 to something else this xmas does an extra 20.00 really hurt??

all you grinch's that haven't donated yet, hopefully your heart grows 6 sizes in the next couple of days....:thumbs:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-10-2008, 03:08 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Alright you got me...

25.00 Check in the mail (it'll go out tomorrow but is in the mail box)
    In a bet there is a fool and a thief. Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by Flop2nutz View Post
      Alright you got me...

25.00 Check in the mail (it'll go out tomorrow but is in the mail box)
      hey you know what.....major props to you....:beerbang:...this has nothing to do with me. 25.00 is huge for some kid at xmas with nothing. very nice gesture on your part....:thumbs:

Comment

I'm in :beerbang:

just sent paypal. :toast:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

I'm in :beerbang:

just sent paypal. :toast:

:beerbang: ...pink elephant baby......

Comment

Working...