• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***TNT***

Bobcats+13-104

3 units

:beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

UD...whats your take on the Utah game?

Thanks.

Comment

on it. lets get a winner. was i crazyfor looking at the +900 moneyline there?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        on it. lets get a winner. was i crazyfor looking at the +900 moneyline there?
        dosent look like it :beerbang:
        NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          UD...whats your take on the Utah game?

Thanks.
          Lean Jazz there. Portland is a very solid team, but in a tough scheduling spot, not to mention it's a home dominated series.

Comment

Boston was supposed to be in a tough scheduling spot tonight too, with New Orleans tomorrow night, and as a result we got a joke of a line @ -10 against the horrid Wiz who Boston could beat by 40 any night they really wanted to. Normally a line I'd fall sucker too, looking way too low, but those things just aren't cashing in basketball much yet this year.

Your Charlotte bet looks good. Nice call there. Wish I was on that with ya, but I just went with BOS -10 on the early ones....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Boston was supposed to be in a tough scheduling spot tonight too, with New Orleans tomorrow night, and as a result we got a joke of a line @ -10 against the horrid Wiz who Boston could beat by 40 any night they really wanted to. Normally a line I'd fall sucker too, looking way too low, but those things just aren't cashing in basketball much yet this year.

Your Charlotte bet looks good. Nice call there. Wish I was on that with ya, but I just went with BOS -10 on the early ones....
              Nice call Stif! Leaned that way but didn't play... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                Lean Jazz there. Portland is a very solid team, but in a tough scheduling spot, not to mention it's a home dominated series.
                Looks like you are right so far. Doesn't look to me like Portland brought their "A game" tonight from what I've seen....although I will admit I've been too busy watching that sorry ass NFL game to get much of a feel as to what is actually going on in this one.

I will say, however, that Utah looked way too obvious at -2.5 or -3 @ home for me to make a play, plus with Portland in what amounts to not the greatest scheduling spot, i didn't think the "no brainer" would cash 2x in the same night with only 3 games on the card.....so naturally it will cash :beerbang:

I swear, either the books ARE giving away money this year, or the oddsmakers have absolutely no clue and no feel for the 95% of the teams this season.....in both NBA and NCAABB.

Comment

Yeah, weird to say but had the Jazz been -5.5, I would have played them. Looks like the Blazers will be 9+ pt faves tomorrow against the Clippers. Still not a good spot to play them IMO....leaning Clips. I do think they pummel the Kings in their next one.

Comment

Working...
                  X