~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 12th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - DEC. 12th ~~

Toronto was getting beat up these past couple weeks until Indiana shot 30% and gave the Raptors a game. Nets won't shoot 30% tonight and that means trouble for Bosh's ego. He may have MVP talent, but as we've seen with TO, when a star wants more attention they stop caring about the team. I'll probably have some later action or some 2nd half shots tonight as well. Good luck everyone.

1% SPREAD = NETS -3 (-110)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Opposite sides tonight, Biff! Good luck with your later picks!!!! :thumbs:

Brigade

Comment

Good Luck I.B. We can't agree all the time.

Eating my words so far. NJ shot 26% in the 1st quarter.

Comment

27% at the half... :beer2: Hope they get their **** together in the 2nd half.

Comment

Yeah, so maybe the Nets will shoot 30%... they're doing just that after 3 quarters... this after 5 games of shooting nearly 50%. Son of a bitch, talk about jinxing myself. Congrats to I.B. :thumbs:

One last shot tonight on the Warriors with McGrady hobbled and Artest out for the Rockets. Went against Golden State and made a mistake thinking they were hurting. Jackson seems to be in pain but playing fine, and the Warriors can replace Maggette. We'll see if switching sides is a good move. Good luck tonight.

1% SPREAD = WARRIORS +2 (-110)

Comment

Working...
          X