X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Saturday NBA***

Straight 109-111 -4.95 units

Dog MLs 10-22 +6.81 units

Close to a 8 unit profit last night. Would love to get over .500 on the straight plays tonight. One that if you know how I play, you figured I would be on....

Warriors/Nuggets o229.5-105

5 units

Warriors/Nuggets o117 1sth

3 units

My favorite matchup for an over. Denver has revenge this time around, but IMO the spread is far beyond inflated. I will likely have a play of some sort on the Warriors as well because of that. Basically this will be a frenetic pace that should have every opportunity to sail over the total. 41% or better & it should reach into the 240's imo. This is one matchup that the line just can't be set high enough for- Warriors off a loss to Houston last night where they totaled 227! Denver is off 2 days rest after a win vs Minny where they totaled 221. Tell me how this line isn't 236+ (though I would still be on it).

Still finalizing the card- will be on a couple totals. Wiz, Warriors, Kings all possible plays. GLTA tonight :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-13-2008, 06:19 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

added

Wizards+5.5-105

Pacers/Bucks o205-105

Thunder/Mavs o205-102

3 units each

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Warriors/Nuggets o229.5-105

5 units

tailing you with a play for the toy drive. how about joining me for a 20 spot on the over....:thumbs:

i actually got it at 228.5 and bought the hook. guess the line is moving the wrong way. if it loses, kids everywhere in oregon are going to be without toys so no pressure overchalkdog.....:laughing:

lets get it...:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        tailing you with a play for the toy drive. how about joining me for a 20 spot on the over....:thumbs:
        In :thumbs:

Comment

Horrid 1sth shooting from GSW & a 1 pt loss on the 1sth. Too many missed shots to close it out :puke:

Warriors team o54
          Warriors+240 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

Warriors+4.5 2ndh
            Clippers+7-160

1 to win 2.1 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

i actually got it at 228.5 and bought the hook. guess the line is moving the wrong way. if it loses, kids everywhere in oregon are going to be without toys so no pressure overchalkdog.....:laughing:

lets get it...:beerbang:
              That's unbelievable. If you hadn't posted that prior to game time i'd say you were full of it, lol

Tough beat. I know GS blows, but what did they shoot tonight? 19% :puke:

There should have been 280 points in that game if all you did was watch the pace, not the awful GS shooting....

Comment

Oh yea, if only Chauncey Billups had made that ****in technical free throw in the 2nd qtr. That guy hasn't missed a free throw in 6 years....until I was on the ******* over and it missed by a half point....

Dildo breath :pud:

Comment

i have to say chalkoverdog that i've never seen back to back 1 point cornholes on not only the 1H but the 2H as well.....

got out with a push myself. GS just never got cooking to the tune of where we needed them to shoot to get over the 228/229.......
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X