• ***Udoggie's Tuesday NBA***

Straight 116-117 -6.06 units

Dog MLs 10-23 +4.81 unts

Will add them as I play them......

Grizzlies+7.5-120

3 units

Thunder team o49.5 1sth

2 units

Grabbed this inflated line from Betus. Was ready to play at 6, then it jumped to 7 so I bought another half. Hornets are in a lookahead spot with the Spurs on deck tomorrow. Also a revenge spot for Memphis having lost Dec 6 by 19 pts. Many don't put much merit into the revenge angle for sub-.500 teams, but why can't the Grizz win this game? The Bobcats beat NO in a revenge spot, & I think the Grizzlies are a little better. Memphis was in a bad spot the first time they played, on a b2b off a win. Rudy Gay had 6 points in that meeting, look what he's done since that game. I think there could be a little extra motivation for him to come out on point. As far as the Hornets go, 6 of their 10 road games have been decided by 5 or less. In addition to that, the 5 instances NO was on the front end of a b2b times season, they have won by more than 5 pts just once. I would be on the Grizz all the way down to 5.5 here. To me everything sets up well for Memphis to be in this game right down to the end. Would even have considered the ML had it not been for those 2 ot wins by NO last year (both by 2 pts). I think Mayo & Gay will do enough to give them the cover tonight. Possible smaller plays on 1sth ml & tt o93.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-16-2008, 04:24 PM. Reason: added play
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

I grabbed a piece of this inflated line myself. Got +7.5 -110 @ SIA :thumbs:

Comment

Nice. I was going to wait & see if I could get even more, but didn't want to miss the line. Now +7.5-110 @ betus for me. Hopefully they cover easily...

Making my case for the Thunder. They've been in every game lately, & while IMO they will struggle vs teams with a dominant center, this isn't that spot. Last meeting the Clips had 25 pts from Kaman, who will be out. Mobley had 23 pts, & now you get Eric Gordon at sg, which is quite a step down offensively. Randolph had been a scoring machine, but I'm not so sure he can be trusted to be consistent. Who knows how long Camby can last playing these increased minutes too. IMO it depends on how Durant/Green play tonight, & whether or not Collison can give a good rebounding effort off the bench. Petro is garbage. As of right now I still think the Thunder are live. I still don't think the Clips deserve to be road faves. Memphis ripped them up as home dogs. Leaning towards playing the 1sth over, possibly the OKC team over. Since the last time these two teams faced off, the Thunder have totaled o200 in 9 of 13 games. Last meeting they combined for 41 fast break points....

The last 3 days have been 6-16 to the under, have a couple overs I like.
      Last edited by Underdog88; 12-16-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Clips are a totally different team the last 4 games. I don't think there is any relevance to what they did earlier in the season, as they were clearly horrible before making the changes. They are playing very well as a team right now.

With that being said, the thought of them being road faves is not one I am going to put my money on, lol. I agree with your assessment that the value probably lies on Okla City, but imho it's not as much of a no brainer to take the points as it would appear on the surface. I mean these guys hang with the Spurs and Dallas on the road, and now they're a +4.5 or +5 HOME DOG to the CLIPPERS?

It just doesn't compute with me. Looks TOO easy to take those points....

Comment

Huge start for LAC.....

Nuggets/Rockets o103 1sth
          3 units

Nuggets+135 1sth

2 units

Gonna be on NY....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Thunder team o49.5 1sth

2 units

man udog....spider tats haven't been kind to you in these close ones......you're due to hit a couple by a point here soon...:thumbs:

GL!....and stay away from that stifler guy's plays....i fade him every year in the NBA

:laughing: ....just kidding stif.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              man udog....spider tats haven't been kind to you in these close ones.....
              That one was especially rough as the Thunder were held to 2 pts in the last 2:30. Oh well, hopefully Memphis can cover & Denver can hold on to take the 1sth....

I will be grabbing the Kings 1stq/ml smaller, trying to get best line possible... IMO another inflated line, & the Blazers have lost the 1stq 6 of the last 7. Hoping for a sluggish start by the Blazers.

Comment

Kings+4 1stq

1.5 units

Rockets-220
                Kings+280 1stq

.5 to win 2.26 units

Comment

Kings team o46.5 1sth
                  Knicks+7 1sth

1 to win 2.52 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Clips are a totally different team the last 4 games. I don't think there is any relevance to what they did earlier in the season, as they were clearly horrible before making the changes. They are playing very well as a team right now.

With that being said, the thought of them being road faves is not one I am going to put my money on, lol. I agree with your assessment that the value probably lies on Okla City, but imho it's not as much of a no brainer to take the points as it would appear on the surface. I mean these guys hang with the Spurs and Dallas on the road, and now they're a +4.5 or +5 HOME DOG to the CLIPPERS?

It just doesn't compute with me. Looks TOO easy to take those points....

Solid reasoning, kept me from doing anything Thunder related for the 2ndh :thumbs:

Can't believe what I am seeing in the grizzlies game.

Comment

GL UD :beerbang: I'm gonna tail and add: knickerbockers +440 + o112 (1H) :beer2:

Comment

Knicks +13/ +850

3 units/ half unit ml

Knicks/Lakers o112 1sth

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                          GL UD :beerbang: I'm gonna tail and add: knickerbockers +440 + o112 (1H) :beer2:
                          GL HD, let's get this

Knicks/Lakers o221

1.5 units

Got the line I wanted.

Comment

poor shootin' at the start, lets get it! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                              :thx:

Comment

Working...
                              X