• Bobo's NBA

Knicks +13..................1.5 units

GLTA :thumbs:
    2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

GL Bobo... on it too :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Bob'66 :beerbang:

Comment

Bobo, nice to see ya postin' again! :beerbang: BTW, you have my name and birth year! Bob'66 :cheers:

Comment

UDog......I wish I had enough balls to play the ML..........Let's cash!

Dawg.......4/19/66.........What up bro? Gonna get back in the game! Life has slown down........feels great!

Just a word to the know.......Whatever the F that means.......I've been rolling! Please don't bank on that. Just keep an eye on it.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo66 View Post
            UDog......I wish I had enough balls to play the ML..........Let's cash!

Dawg.......4/19/66.........What up bro? Gonna get back in the game! Life has slown down........feels great!

Just a word to the know.......Whatever the F that means.......I've been rolling! Please don't bank on that. Just keep an eye on it.

Bob
            :beerbang:

:thumbs:

2/24/66

:cheers:

Comment

Lakers -6 3rd Q........1/2 unit

Comment

dang man....feels like old times back at the ranch.....good to see you posting a couple of winners....:thumbs:

was in SR on Monday for a few. have to ask you this. I rolled in late and crashed at the days inn over on SR Avenue. WTF is up with the club that is in the days inn...:dunno:...:dunno: i was like, ummmmm what is a night club doing off the lobby of a days inn.....and man was it cold in the AM.

GL!....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  dang man....feels like old times back at the ranch.....good to see you posting a couple of winners....:thumbs:

was in SR on Monday for a few. have to ask you this. I rolled in late and crashed at the days inn over on SR Avenue. WTF is up with the club that is in the days inn...:dunno:...:dunno: i was like, ummmmm what is a night club doing off the lobby of a days inn.....and man was it cold in the AM.

GL!....
                  better question is probably what was i doing at a days inn...:laughing:

Comment

Lakers -6 3rd Q........1/2 unit
                    :party:

Comment

GL!....
                      About the only times I'm at the Days Inn, is to catch the Airport Express bus bro. Was it hoppin? Where the freaks out at night? Anything can go on that side of SR Ave. Was the book store parking lot full? LOL......Let me know when you are in town........The remodel came out sweet!

Dawg........Are we spinning some Paul Hardcastle? NaNaNaNaNineteen.....Nineteen.

Bob.......:thumbs:

Comment

Yeah.........What the F where you doing down there? You know the area somewhat you dog........lmao!

Comment

O-H

:beerbang:

Comment

How does a man from Chicago know that ****?.........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fkn crying!!!

Comment

About the only times I'm at the Days Inn, is to catch the Airport Express bus bro. Was it hoppin? Where the freaks out at night? Anything can go on that side of SR Ave. Was the book store parking lot full? LOL......Let me know when you are in town........The remodel came out sweet!

:
                              lol.....i think the only normal guy was the guy getting on the airport bus out front......yeah, the freaks were out at night.....and on a freeking tuesday or whatever it was.....

my customer is over behind the automall (you met me there that one day in the P-lot)...was close so i crashed out.....

we'll have to pull the sticks out when the weather warms up. one of my customers up there in windsor is a big golfer...we'll head out once the ice thaws...

nice hit...:thumbs:...good to see somebody i can tail on the boards...i've been tailing that udog guy and he's burying me.....:ohman:

:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X