• Show
Clear All

• ***Friday NBA***

Straight 129-123 +10 units

Dog MLs 12-26 +6.96 units

1 so far....

Knicks-2.5

4 units

The Knicks are 2 days rested & off a closely played loss @LAL. Tough one, but I still think they can build confidence from hanging with a top tier team. Knicks with revenge as the last time these two faced off, the Bucks owned NY. Knicks shot 34% & 7-30 from behind the 3 pt line... the Bucks lead by as many as 28 points. They are facing a more confident & cohesive team this time around. I would lean to the Knicks tt over and as well, but I would be worried about the game over if the Bucks lay down- they are back at home for the first time this week Saturday night, so they may pack it up if the game gets out of hand. I haven't been playing 1stq this season nearly as much as years past, but this looks like a decent spot to play on the Knicks. Still debating. GLTA :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-19-2008, 03:37 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Warriors/Hawks o214.5

Raptors/Thunder o200

3 units each

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      [B]

Knicks-2.5

4 units

im on board with you chalkdog.....:beerbang:.......i have NYK -2 -125..........line is moving up since last night too.....greek opened it at 2 1/2 and it's up to 4 now.

i am certainly not a fan or a follower of the national spider tat association, but for some reason i have an inkling to play the MIA +8 tonight vs. the LAL. you have an opinion on that game oh master of the chalkyoverspidertats?
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i am certainly not a fan or a follower of the national spider tat association, but for some reason i have an inkling to play the MIA +8 tonight vs. the LAL. you have an opinion on that game oh master of the chalkyoverspidertats?
        I'm not sure FF. Lakers are on the front end of a b2b with Orlando on deck, but I don't know if they'll be looking past anyone after that close call vs the Knicks. The Heat are rested & off 3 losses, so they may come out & play, but I don't know if I can put any loot on them. Miami has lost by more than 7 pts in 9 of their 12 losses, & it's tough for me to think they pull out the su win.

Comment

Pacers team o100

Bulls+13

Sixers-114

3 units each

Comment

6.5 pt teaser

Hawks-4.5
            Pistons+3.5
            Rockets-6.5

2 to win 1.9 units

Comment

Thunder+8-120

Bobcats+3.5-105

2 units each

Cats+135 gm

Lakers-335
              Thunder+160 1stq
              Nuggets-135

.5 to win 6.4 units

Comment

Well I'm an idiot for thinking the Knicks as a fave was a strong play. They look terrible and have no heart. Except David Lee. Harrington is garbage

Comment

Rockets-4 1stq

3 units

I see no reason why the Kings are going to jump out strong in the 1stq against such a solid defensive team. Thinking Houston covers 1stq, 1sth & game line, but I'll just stick to the quickest one.

I'll likely be on the Nuggets straight tonight. Keeping an eye out for some 2ndhs, NJ looking like they'll contend tonight, Harris is on fire....

Comment

Warriors team o49 2ndh

Bulls team o45 2ndh

2 units each

Bulls+360 2ndh

half unit

Comment

That's cute.... yet another half pt loss on the Warriors/Hawks total. :thumbs:

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      i am certainly not a fan or a follower of the national spider tat association, but for some reason i have an inkling to play the MIA +8 tonight vs. the LAL.
                      I shoulda tailed you :bang:

Comment

Have Denver ML to close out parlay, adding 1sth plays...

Cavs/Nuggets o98 1sth

Nuggets-1 1sth

1.5 units each

Comment

Had denver for the 1st half also....and depending on what this 2nd half line comes out as, i might be big on the nuggets in the 2nd half...but what the hell do i know...i'm 0 for 3 so far tonight:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            That's cute.... yet another half pt loss on the Warriors/Hawks total. :thumbs:

I shoulda tailed you :bang:
                            yeah, had that feeling with the LAL.....they do this on road trips with this team....i just felt a big effort coming tonight from MIA with the LAL coming to town. LAL are going to get a team like MIA's best and most focused effort and this team hasn't learned to step on people yet. You might be able to come from down 15 at home vs. the NYK but if you don't come to play on the road vs a team like MIA who has wade, you aren't going to cover an 8 point number.

and what up with the NYK....didn't see the game obviously but they apparently didnt' get the message about the game tonight......we'll get 'em tomorrow Udog...:beerbang:
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                            X