***Udoggie's Tuesday NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's Tuesday NBA***

2 losing days in a row after a 5-0 night. Once again time to right the ship....

Rockets/Cavs u187-105

Sixers/C's o194-105

Lakers/Hornets o195.5-103

3 units each

Cavs ML
    Heat ML
    Blazers ML

3 to win 3.05 units

Hornets 1stq-1

2 units

Revenge game for the Hornets, but I don't trust them to close it out enough for a game play. I do think they jump out to an early lead as they were beat up early last time they faced LA (Lakers lead by as many as 23 pts). Total is odd as they had a very low total last time around, so I'm siding with the oddsmakers on that one. Rockets/Cavs should be a defensive battle, doubt either team wants to run- thinking this game is settled in the mid 80's. Boston has been easing up on the defense, yet scoring a ton lately. They lead Philly by as much as 30 pts last meeting, so I expect a better scoring effort from Philly this time around. Side leans on the Bucks & Bobcats, but this may be all. GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

LOL, i was considering that same parlay. I think I will go with it now for sure...

Also might hop on the Hornets 1Q, in addition to the game spread until the Lakers start covering something. I think I read somewhere today that the Lakers are 0-10 L10 ATS.....

Comment

Hornets 1stq :puke:

Warriors/Heat o52 3rdq

5 units

Sixers+3.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Big play on the 3rdq. They are getting a shot up every 15-20 seconds, I think we could see a 60 pt quarter here. Opted for the 3rd over the 2ndh as the warriors have sailed over this 3rdq number in the last 5 straight. 4thq possible blowout so the scoring could slow....

Comment

...or maybe they'll just miss the first 10 shots of the quarter. Jesus christ :bang:

Comment

Working...
          X