Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Okla City +11 (-115)

A little concerned this looks too easy. Detroit is avg at best. No way they should keep laying these huge spreads, even against the rugged Thunder...

Hornets ml -130

Big time need to bounce back here after an embarrassing performance yesterday. I don't think asking for an SU win at home over the Artestless Cock Rockets is asking all that much...

Philly +7

I liked the way Denver looked till Melo went down/out. They have been less than impressive since. These Sixers seem to have a way of hanging around when they're not supposed to, and getting blown out in games they're supposed to win.

Queens +3 (-105)

Craptors beat the Clips who are a) not good and b) were in a bad spot in the first game back off a cross country roadie, and now they get to draw more road chalk? I'll fade again....

Boston -10 (-115)

Normally I'd stay away from this one, but someone is going to pay for the C's loss yesterday. Why not GS, who plays no defense. C's should score at will in this game, and can basically name the score here if you ask me. I'm quite surprised this is not more like -14. Hopefully they name the victory @ more than 10, lol

2 units each
Working...
X