Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

Charlotte -2.5

Revenge? Who cares. Charlotte is the better team here, imo, and I don't think a young team who is finally getting a taste of being decent and winning a few games under coach Brown will slack today.

Oklahoma City +7

Wiz are laying -7? Huh? What am I missing? Oh yea, they competed with the Cavs on TNT on xmas night....now i guess they're good....

Minny +10

Orlando will be getting much respect now after their big win on xmas day. I think this is just a tad high.

Milwaukee -5

Like I said last night, Detroit stinx and so does Iverson. The line tells the whole story here i think. i actually had to glance twice to make sure it wasn't Detroit -5, lol, with all the respect they're still drawing from previous years (i'm being serious), but honestly Milw is a tough home team, and Detroit just doesn't seem to have it this year. Now all these old men have to play on a b2b with travel. Super...

2 units each

I was hoping Portland had opened up at more like -5 over the Craptors, but I guess beating the Clips and then the Queens doesn't get you THAT much respect :laughing:

adding:

4 team ml parlay @ +475:

Spurs ml -1300/Cock Rockets ml -490/Blazers ml -430/Thunder ml +260

1 unit

Probably the Spurs will lose and blow the parlay :laughing:

Comment

Working...
    X