• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***K.I.R. Tuesday NBA***

Straight 179-165 +24.21 units

Dog MLs 14-29 +9.76 units

:pud:

Gonna try and stick to posting thoughts, then plays (time permitting). Today I have the afternoon so here goes....

Celtics/Bobcats- The unbeatable Celtics are finally showing signs of mortality, dropping 4 of their last 10. The Bobcats are off a win vs the Bucks (quick revenge), and 2 days rested. These two met earlier in the season with the C's taking it 89-84. Last season the Bobcats played the Celtics very tough as well, and they just seem to match up well against them. The Cats are 7-11 su since the beginning of december, with 6 of the losses coming by 5 pts or less. They are playing much better team basketball, & I expect them to be up for this game. In fact, looking at their schedule, they seem to get up against most of the tougher playoff teams... Detroit blew them out, but they beat the Hornets and Jazz su. Off the Jazz win, they lost a close one to Orlando 90-85. Dallas beat them big, & so did the Cavs, but in the next meeting vs the Pistons they hung around for a 90-86 loss. Also forgot to mention Boston is on the front end of a b2b and are facing the Rockets at home tomorrow. After that it's back on the road to face off against the King. On a side note,I have had the Friday game vs the Cavs circled since opening week. Hopefully the C's beat the Rockets so the Cavs line is favorable, because I'm likely making a big wager there.

Charlotte may be catching too many points, but how do you play against the Celtics off a bad loss? The last two games they played off a loss were won 108-63 @Sac & 108-83 vs Washington, so that makes the Cats a tough play. Why did Boston have to lose to NY? Could have been a pretty solid fade spot for them, but they could very well come out pissed. One angle that has me thinking is that Boston just allowed 100 pts to the Knicks. These two normally play slower paced, defensive games, but that may be even more so with the C's off a loss. Have to consider Boston team under- look at their last 6 road games

88 pts @ Knicks

86 pts @ Port

108 pts @Sac

89 pts @GS

83 pts @LAL

88 pts @ATL.

Just like yesterday with the Heat/Spurs total, the line is indicating this will go under. Leans to the game under (maybe 1sth under too), small lean to the Cats.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...
Working...
X