No announcement yet.

***K.I.R. Tuesday NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL hopefully no Clemson. Likely on the Hornets team over tonight too. Thinking they win tonight which would set up a nice play on the Jazz for tomorrow. May add the Bulls, or may wait to get a favorable half line....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
      Thinking the same way..

Kings have been putting up a fight every game this road trip and it's gotten them nowhere. They came back from down double digits against Detroit and made it a single possession game with under three minutes to go, but the Pistons finished them off. The next night, at Indiana, a crushing loss, ultimately blew a late 113-107 lead and got nipped in the final minute. And last night came out with another spirited effort and led New Jersey by 12 points at halftime. The crusher was a 10-0 run by the Nets that turned an 82-81 lead into a 91-82 deficit. And with that, they wilted and lost, 98-90.

Now the weary, discouraged Kings have to play their fourth road game in five nights. I'll be surprised if they do anything other than get run off the court from the get-go.

Also saw this in the Chi Tribune:

The Bulls can't let a dismal home loss like Saturday's to the Timberwolves happen again. The Kings, another record-challenged team, arrive on the heels of what all described as a spirited Monday practice.

Of course, actions speak louder than words.

"We're definitely not good enough just to roll the ball out there and not play," coach Vinny Del Negro said. "We have to go to work every night.

I can see the Bulls getting up for this one and Sac pulling a no show.

GL with your plays
      Exactly. Great post :thumbs:

Comment

T-Pups+4
        Bulls-9
        Hornets+7.5

1 to win 6 units

Kicking myself for not laying the 1sth chalk on the Magic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Exactly. Great post :thumbs:
          so maybe im missing something....but then if SAC is barely going to get off of the bus, why in the world would you play them over the total today.....:dunno:...i mean 211 points is a lot to get when 1 team is a tired no show. better hope CHI puts up 125 tonight or more.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Have some thoughts as to why earlier in the thread FF. While I expect the Bulls to cover, they still aren't playing any defense. Last 3 games they have allowed 102 to Minny, 117 @Clev & 113 vs Orlando. IMO a 116-104 game not out of the question...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Have some thoughts as to why earlier in the thread FF. While I expect the Bulls to cover, they still aren't playing any defense. Last 3 games they have allowed 102 to Minny, 117 @Clev & 113 vs Orlando. IMO a 116-104 game not out of the question...
              :thumbs: ...just checking.....lol

Comment

Knicks OKC want to run....line dropped all day which scared me off, but may jump in @ the half.

Comment

gl UD!
                  NFL '12

Comment

Thanks BTK!

C's/Cats u90.5 2ndh

Wizards+145 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Mavericks team o50.5 1sth

2 units

Comment

NIce 37 pt 1st quarter for the Mavs :thumbs:

Knicks/Thunder o53 3rdq

1.5 units

A little worried about the 4thq slowdown, so I'm playing just the 3rdq. Hopefully the Thunder continue to move the ball like they have been.

Comment

nice late rush on that 3rdq play :thumbs:

Clippers team u43.5 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Cats :beerbang:

Not touching the Bulls game 2ndh. Comfortable with the gm-9 & ml in the parlays. Gooden controlling the paint- will need the pace & shooting % to pick up 2ndh to cash the over though....

Comment

udog- nice work getting 2 out of 3 for me....thx!!......:thumbs:

i still stick by my original comment having played hoops for my entire life. if you have played 4 games in 5 nights or whatever and you have a tired dead basketball team, that is not an ideal situation to ask a team to put up a bunch of points. i see we have a game in the 80's with about 3 left in the 4th. that is probably about par for the course with a tired team. i know they have done well b2b in the past but have they played b2b on the back end of 4 games in 5 days on the road or whatever and as a deflated team to boot?? that was why i originally asked the question and didn't like the over play if that other gentleman's comment was spot on..........just my 2 cents, and i am certainly no nba expert....lol.....

KIR tomorrow....:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks FF!

6-4 straight +6.72 units

4-0 Dog MLs +7.2 units

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X