OMG!! Houston/GSW game is Fixed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!! Houston/GSW game is Fixed!!

houston threw the ball away and then foul with 15 sec left down 8pts..to push the game over....Fixed!!:bang:
    NCAAF: 2-5 (-16 units):puke:

NCAAB: 12-14-0 (+16 units)

NBA: 15-20-1 (-28 units):puke:

NFL: 7-9-1 (+4 units)

I was on the under as well. I thought it was bad when they fouled down 7 with 27 seconds left and then they turn it over and commit another useless foul. Pretty sure its not fixed, but it hurts nonetheless.
    NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

come on....how you going to call a time out..and then come back in and make 2 quick bad pass???

Comment

I had my own share of a bad beat...I needed 2pts to have a push in the Sixers/Knicks game with 3 seconds left Kyle Korver is fouled and he misses both free throws...and on the other end Mr. Starbury couldn't even get a 3 pointer off to give me the win...I feel you guys

Comment

game at the end of the season suck! i'm done until the playoff...see all ya during playoff.:beerbang:

Comment

I told myself that yesterday, but couldnt stay away. Learned my lesson tonight
            NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Houston's a team that always keeps fouling til the final seconds when they're behind. Tough loss that's all. Better luck tmr!

Comment

Working...
              X