• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***K.I.R. Humpday NBA***

Straight 185-169 +30.93 units

Dog MLs 18-29 +16.96 units

Cliff notes....

Cavs/Cats- Cavs rested 3 days and off a road loss. Cats are off a home win against the Celtics. Looks to be a spot where the Cavs can name the score. The Cats are 0-8 @ Clev, & have had their 2 worst shooting performances vs the Cavs. 1st matchup the Cavs won 96-79 (Cats shot 33.8%), 2nd game 94-74 (Cats shot 36.2%). Gerald Wallace was held to just one point in that one... No Z, so IMO Okeafor should be able to own the paint. One thing I noticed is all the talk from Lebron was complaining about last game, not what they were going to do to the Cats. Have a feeling the Cats compete for a little bit here, considering the over....

Orl/Atl- Revenge game for the Magic, who lost their opener to the Hawks 99-85. Orlando shot 36.8%, 4-25 from 3, & 63% ft shooting. Both teams are 8-2 last 10. The Magic have lost 2 of 3 road games, & of course the Hawks are 15-2 @ home, so there is a little concern. Just not enough to get me off the game. As I suspected yesterday they coasted in the second half & were looking forward to this one. IMO they are the better team & the revenge angle looks pretty strong here. I would think they show up big on offense, leaning TT over & ML.

Rockets/Boston- Houston revenge game & because the C's are off a loss & back home, they are laying some serious chalk. Boston took the last one 103-99, so to me the line is shocking. I would have thought 8 pts. Makes a play on the Rockets look too easy, so I am wary. Then again how easy is it ever to fade the C's? Considering the over, may be a blessing in disguise that TMac is likely out. Waiting on injury reports.

76ers/Bucks- Sixers on a b2b having beat Houston last night. Revenge for Bucks, having lost @ Philly 93-88. The Bucks were 2-15 from behind the 3 pt line, & Redd had himself a stinker (6 pts on 2-13 shooting, 0-4 3pters). You can bet he will be motivated to put up some pts this time around. Bogut is a ? mark, but if he's out I'm hoping I can get a drop on the line. Definite play on the Bucks in some form.

OKC/Minny- Double revenge for OKC, who lost 88-85 1st meeting, then 105-103 the second time, both in OKC. Both games were pretty fast paced, with the first one suffering a 30 pt 4thq & the second one having a 32 pt 1stq. Noticed this is a tendency for both OKC & Minny- to put up 1 bad quarter. For this reason I don't think I can play the over, but I do think OKC has a better than average chance at a su win here. Likely taking a shot on the ml.

Indy/Phx- Pacers revenge, as they were outscored in the second half by the Suns 54-37. The Pacers were in a very bad spot last time around, having beat Boston the game previous. IMO this line is a bit inflated, but it seems like the Pacers have no answer for Amare. His bok scores from the last meeting are sick. Granger & Foster both had 6 fouls.... last meeting yielded 125 1sth pts. leaning 1sth & game over

LaL/GS- LA beat the Warriors 130-113 last meeting, as the Warriors were in a bad let down spot (beat Boston game previous). I would expect a fast pace of course, but no odom. I think the Lakers are laying too many pts. As bad as the Warriors are, they have played well vs the top tier teams @ home. They beat Denver, & Boston. They lost by 5 to NO & Detroit. Houston & Orlando both beat them by 11. Gonna sit on that one...

Have thoughts on every game, but tired of typing. Back later with plays....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

looking to keep it rolling again i see.....:pud:

GL Udog....:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Magic team o93.5

Grizzlies+4.5

Thunder+6-105

BUcks-7-105

Pacers/Suns o115 1sth

Rockets/Celtics o184.5-105

3 units each

Comment

Celtics-650 gm
        Jazz-180 gm
        Bucks-290 gm
        Cavs-500 1sth

2 to win 3.68 units

Comment

Grizzlies+165

Thunder+210

1 unit each

Comment

GL Dog!:beerbang:

Comment

played MIL, CLE 1H and BOS ML in an expensive parlay. hope they hit...:thumbs:

Comment

GL Flyer!! same here with u.

1st half parlay

cleve -8
                boston -6
                Ind/Phoe Over 115

3 units wins 18.5 units:beerbang:

Comment

Bobcats+2.5 2ndh

2 units

inflated

Comment

Magic should have been a larger play, but the Hawks home record scared me....

Jazz ML
                    Vols ML (FF Tail)

2 to win 3 units

Comment

Rockets+7.5-105 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Rockets+7.5-105 2ndh

1 unit
                        took this one too.....it appears BOS is going to try and lose another one.....MIL making a mini comeback but all for not if BOS loses...:bang:

just hope TENN plays some D tonight. They outrebounded GONZ badly in the 1st matchup. 37 game home court streak versus a GONZ team going the wrong way is worth a shot. i would be surprised to see NO get up b2b nights and steal road wins from 2 of the top western conference teams.....but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Nuggets-5+100

1.5 units

Fading the Melo's out ****. Denver still a great home team...

Leaning towards Detroit with revenge...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            it appears BOS is going to try and lose another one.....MIL making a mini comeback but all for not if BOS loses...:bang:

Hoping for a middle here FF. IMO Bucks will get ahead, more worried about the Celtics for sure. Leaning towards 76ers/Bucks under 2ndh. Both teams shooting pretty high 1sth.

Comment

wow....NO out of the gate quick on UTAH....didn't expect that.....might have to make a Utah 2H play if they are trailing at the half.

i need BOS to win SU along with MIL SU and UTAH SU....it's SU night in the NBA........:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X