Clear All

same:bang:
    NCAAF: 2-5 (-16 units):puke:

NCAAB: 12-14-0 (+16 units)

NBA: 15-20-1 (-28 units):puke:

NFL: 7-9-1 (+4 units)

Comment

Originally posted by jcho201 View Post
      Nobody is going to the offensive glass for San Antonio, which eliminates both 2nd chance points for them and the opportunity for Phoenix to score in transition. Formula for a low scoring game if they stick with it, which sucks for my over.
      True, they've really shut down Stoudemire and Nash. Suns are still being pressured defensively in the 3rd Q however, the Spurs are pounding the points. 130 pts have been scored altogether. Pretty confident they can't score 76 pts in the 4th Q.

Comment

Get that coach back on the line let's make some more money. Which assistant did you talk to anyway?
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
          Get that coach back on the line let's make some more money. Which assistant did you talk to anyway?
          Alvin Gentry

Comment

Originally posted by aek View Post
            Alvin Gentry
            huh?
            “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
              huh?

:nuts: yup, wrong team...:boog:

Comment

Alvin is the AC of the Suns, not Spurs. I was just kidding, it'll be morally wrong if I mention the guys name.

Comment

Green acres is the place to be,farm livin is the life for me,land streaching far and wide,keep manhatten and give me that country side,no new york is where I rather stay, I GET WASTED SMELLING THAT HAY!!!:nuts: LOL!!!

tALKED TO aRNOLD..told me to take bulls!!
                  Either Black or Red...

Comment

Morally wrong? You're ******* gambling for Christ sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:
                    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
                      Morally wrong? You're ******* gambling for Christ sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:
                      Who the **** are you to judge me?

Comment

ALL ABOARD....AHAAAAAAAAAAAAA...I...I...I...I:prtytim: :wave:
                        Either Black or Red...

Comment

:party:

Comment

:spin: :victory:
                            Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by aek View Post
                              Who the **** are you to judge me?
                              Ah, nevermind.
                              NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                              X